The Student Room Group

AQA Sociology January 2012 Papers

Hey guys,
I'm attaching the mark schemes for the January 2012 AQA Sociology papers.
Hope they're helpful :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by TheLostDreamer
Hey guys,
I'm attaching the mark schemes for the January 2012 AQA Sociology papers.
Hope they're helpful :smile:

hey! do you have the question paper for january 2012 scyl1, families and households.
Original post by omgg
hey! do you have the question paper for january 2012 scyl1, families and households.

Sorry, I only have the mark schemes, you can find out the questions from Section B on the SCLY1 paper
Reply 3
Original post by omgg

The questions are on the mark scheme
Reply 4
Thank you! :smile:
Reply 5
Thank you
Hey guys
I have a test in two days and need help on a question plz...
The growth and influence of religious fundamentalism across the world challenges the claim that contemporary society has become more secular.í
To what extent do sociological arguments and evidence support this view of contemporary religious belief and practice?
Please could someone give me a few points for and against these. Or even just explain what it requires.
Thankz

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
heyy. Do you have any other old past papers of beliefs in society and crime and devaince and education and family and research methods please. if you do can you please attach them too, this would be so so helpful. thanks
Reply 7
heyy. Do you have any other old past papers of beliefs in society and crime and devaince and education and family and research methods please. if you do can you please attach them too, this would be so so helpful. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending