The Student Room Group

Why do girls hate me?

Scroll to see replies

You need to join some sort of fish fest and you'll get a girl in probs like 5 seconds
Reply 61
Original post by UnknownGirly
Most girls are just jealous about others being better then them

but all girls hate me, really pretty ones who are a lot better than me..
i dont get it
it seems like you have that "i'm attractive and i know it" attitude. no girl wants to hang out with someone who will outrival them in the boy department and take all the attention imo.
Reply 63
Original post by Brap4k22DivideBy2
You need to join some sort of fish fest and you'll get a girl in probs like 5 seconds

what?
Reply 64
Original post by MrHappy_J
it seems like you have that "i'm attractive and i know it" attitude. no girl wants to hang out with someone who will outrival them in the boy department and take all the attention imo.

i dont know im attractive, i rarely feel attractive and am very insecure..
Original post by Girlproblems
i dont know im attractive, i rarely feel attractive and am very insecure..

well if you hang around a lot of boys and work at Hollister that suggests you are.

also if you mainly hang around boys that suggests you dont hang around girls so much, maybe if you hang around girls more they'd like you more :dontknow:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 66
i have never said this to anyone in my life btw, just on here.

Oh ok, I was going to say if you went on about it that's probably the main reason lol. It's probably because they are attracted to so of the guys that your friends with and feel like your taking them away, I don't know girl's can be pretty bitchy like that.
Reply 67
well if you hang around a lot of boys and work at Hollister that suggests you are.

does it..
i hang around with boys because at secondary school and sixth form i had bad experiences within my girls school i.e. bullying (called ugly, stupid, slut (despte being a virgin) like everyday)
Reply 68
Original post by Soph(:
Oh ok, I was going to say if you went on about it that's probably the main reason lol. It's probably because they are attracted to so of the guys that your friends with and feel like your taking them away, I don't know girl's can be pretty bitchy like that.

hmm maybe..
Reply 69

also if you mainly hang around boys that suggests you dont hang around girls so much, maybe if you hang around girls more they'd like you more :dontknow:

oh and i went to an all girls school and they all hated me despite obviously hanging around with them
Reply 70
oh and i went to an all girls school and they all hated me despite obviously hanging around with them

I went to an all-girls school as well but get on fairly OK with most other girls most of the time. Is it possible you are being somewhat over-sensitive, eg, do you categorically know other girls don't like you (strong evidence needed) or do you sort of "feel" they don't, in which case, maybe that's "just a feeling" and not based on current events? Sometimes we have feelings like that from things that happened to us a long time ago - the original incident is over but the feeling sticks around.

As people are saying, Hollister are good at picking really good-looking people to work there, so maybe you are better looking than you rate yourself and some girls get a bit sour with you about that. It does sound like guys like you.

My suggestion is just try to relax about the whole thing, take it as it comes - if a girl you like a little shows any sign of wanting to talk, don't go overboard or act nervous, just be nice and see how it goes. I'm sure you will make more female friends in the future. :smile:

Girls at an all girls school can be very bitchy, but i presume that time has passed since then so there's no reason why you shouldnt be able to make new friends, male or female. I was bullied too, I should know.
Reply 72
Girls at an all girls school can be very bitchy, but i presume that time has passed since then so there's no reason why you shouldnt be able to make new friends, male or female. I was bullied too, I should know.

i understand but like girls at uni dont seem very fond of me
one girl whos never met me said i she hates me because im 'too friendly'
Reply 73
Original post by zara55
I went to an all-girls school as well but get on fairly OK with most other girls most of the time. Is it possible you are being somewhat over-sensitive, eg, do you categorically know other girls don't like you (strong evidence needed) or do you sort of "feel" they don't, in which case, maybe that's "just a feeling" and not based on current events? Sometimes we have feelings like that from things that happened to us a long time ago - the original incident is over but the feeling sticks around.

As people are saying, Hollister are good at picking really good-looking people to work there, so maybe you are better looking than you rate yourself and some girls get a bit sour with you about that. It does sound like guys like you.

My suggestion is just try to relax about the whole thing, take it as it comes - if a girl you like a little shows any sign of wanting to talk, don't go overboard or act nervous, just be nice and see how it goes. I'm sure you will make more female friends in the future. :smile:

girls tell my boy mates they hate me.. but yeah makes sense thanks :smile:
i understand but like girls at uni dont seem very fond of me
one girl whos never met me said i she hates me because im 'too friendly'

well then you're hanging around the wrong kind of people, i cant imagine people at uni coming up with remarks like that :nothing:
Reply 75
girls tell my boy mates they hate me.. but yeah makes sense thanks :smile:

Maybe there's something you do well around guys that they wish they could do - usually these hate things are motivated by envy - perhaps you are just relaxed with men or good at being friends without being taken advantage of, or something like that?

Well i do cheerleading, im really girly..

And do these girls also do cheerleading and girly things?
Reply 77
Original post by Some random guy
And do these girls also do cheerleading and girly things?

yeah i spose
Reply 78
Original post by zara55
Maybe there's something you do well around guys that they wish they could do - usually these hate things are motivated by envy - perhaps you are just relaxed with men or good at being friends without being taken advantage of, or something like that?

hmmm maybe
Reply 79
well then you're hanging around the wrong kind of people, i cant imagine people at uni coming up with remarks like that :nothing:

didnt thank that was possible either :frown:
and i dont hang around with her she just lives above me

Quick Reply