The Student Room Group

Exams have started! How do you feel?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Crapping myself over D2/M4
I've all this week off to revise and then an exam on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday next week and then my final 3 on the Monday and Tuesday of the next week.

I'm feeling confident :cool:

At this stage at A2 level you kind of know most of what you need already simply from class essay work etc
Reply 22
My exams are all contained in one 2 week period which is about 5 weeks away yet, so for now I feel fine. :smile:
I thought mocks were bad, but the real thing is proving to be much scarier! It'll be over in a month anyway, thank god.
Reply 24
Original post by emanuela15
do you have a revision guide? i found them useful last year, especially for chem

Yeah I have the edexcel textbook and the cgp revision guide. Its just remembering everything I've got c2 p2 and p1 resit to do.
Reply 25
Which exam are you fretting about the most? For me it's my ICT exam next week :s-smilie: :/
Science is going to be the killer for me. They put it right at the very end as well, which makes you feel even more guilty when you keep putting it off until the last minute. Only three more weeks!
Reply 27
Original post by Buttercup26
Science is going to be the killer for me. They put it right at the very end as well, which makes you feel even more guilty when you keep putting it off until the last minute. Only three more weeks!

I hate it when they prolong such exams! They should the exams in a short amount of time; sometimes its so much that the suspense kills you!

Good luck!
Mine started two weeks ago (French oral). I was really disappointed with how I did, so now I'm more motivated than ever to work for my other exams.
Original post by Gawjuz.x
I hate it when they prolong such exams! They should the exams in a short amount of time; sometimes its so much that the suspense kills you!

Good luck!

Exactly! Sometimes it feels like you don't have any more energy left to prepare for your last exams. The worst part is waiting for the results, especially when you know you've done really bad in one of them :frown:

Good luck as well :wink:
I feel a bit nervous, my first exam is English Lit AS level on wednesday, then I have an Economics exam on tuesday, For some reason I'm more nervous about English :/ I think it's probably because these are the first AS exams I'm doing, I didn't have Jan exams.
Reply 31
Original post by eawilliams
I feel a bit nervous, my first exam is English Lit AS level on wednesday, then I have an Economics exam on tuesday, For some reason I'm more nervous about English :/ I think it's probably because these are the first AS exams I'm doing, I didn't have Jan exams.

Oh! Is that Edexcel English Literature?? I did that exam in June and then did a re-sit of it in January. I found that module a tough one but I'm sure you'll pull it through! What novels and poetry anthology are you studying?
If it makes you feel any better, I'm doing the subsequent A2 paper in June! :frown:
Reply 32
Original post by zed963
Worried.

I can't believe someone neg rep'd that. Nice!..........Not.
Original post by Gawjuz.x
Oh! Is that Edexcel English Literature?? I did that exam in June and then did a re-sit of it in January. I found that module a tough one but I'm sure you'll pull it through! What novels and poetry anthology are you studying?
If it makes you feel any better, I'm doing the subsequent A2 paper in June! :frown:

I'm doing AQA English Literature :frown: Slightly worried but I will use my blagging skills to the best of my ability! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending