The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FranticMind
Lol which part of the sig?

The subject and the university. It'd be like hearing about someone getting in trouble for drawing all over their schoolbooks and then getting in to do Art at St Martins...
Suspended for fighting, but to me it was perfect. Two days off mid-week all for punching an ******* who acted like a 6 year old, yelling at teachers, kicking and screaming at other students, trying to play the psycho card.

Headteacher even had the biggest grin on his face when I went into his office "I'm not going to say he didn't deserve it, And between you and I, the staff are loving this. But that doesn't make it acceptable."

I still wish I could have had a tophy for it :frown: haha
Reply 422
i attacked this lad but the teachers didnt do anything about it because he was annoying me.
Reply 423
Original post by Sami'
Laser pointers haha. Absolute shambles getting suspended and police involved.

sounds a bit extreme.
Original post by de_monies
What did the police actually do?

Nothing, because that was just a threat from her, but she knew she was in thwe wrong.
Original post by Floridfist
Suspended for fighting, but to me it was perfect. Two days off mid-week all for punching an ******* who acted like a 6 year old, yelling at teachers, kicking and screaming at other students, trying to play the psycho card.

Headteacher even had the biggest grin on his face when I went into his office "I'm not going to say he didn't deserve it, And between you and I, the staff are loving this. But that doesn't make it acceptable."

I still wish I could have had a tophy for it :frown: haha

I love teachers like this. I mean they had to do it because of legislation etc... and that the other kid would get their parents in and cause a scene, but if no one said any thing, I reckon that the teachers wouldn't have suspended you at all
Reply 426
Original post by Dalek1099
You should've revised harder and tried harder and I will say this I once got dropped from top set in a nightmare,it was on of my biggest nightmares.

yeah ok
Reply 427
come on , you know you want to post in here.
Reply 428
you lot sound like the ones on Waterloo Road.
Reply 429
Suspended in Y7 for being caught with Bacardi Breezers in my bag for later on that night.

A week's worth of after school detention in Y9 for skiving a maths lesson to be with my friend who was having complications do to with her heart condition. My teacher found us in the bathroom and went mental and I told her to **** off.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 430
i see 66 people are claiming never to have been in trouble in the poll , how much of that is true i wonder?
Reply 431
lets get this thread going again.
Reply 432
Original post by setfiretothework
Only really twice.

Once in year 11 for grabbing the girl in our year who thought she was amazing at everything and was better than everyone by the hair and swinging her around like a doll in the middle of english after she said I'd never amount to anything and I'd be working for her :biggrin: haha the weeks detention and phone call home was so worth it - I became a god!

And second time for throwing a book at a crazy geography teacher we had, she used to mark things ignoring the marking instructions she was crackers! Anyway this time I'd left out a question because I wasn't sure about it and needed help and she called my head of year and told him I hadn't done my coursework, so I threw the book at her in a 'HERE I'VE DONE IT' kind of gesture but it didn't go down well ...:eek:

the second one haha
Reply 433
i didnt get in massive trouble at school
Reply 434
lets get this running again.
Original post by hbk4894
i see 66 people are claiming never to have been in trouble in the poll , how much of that is true i wonder?

they must go to private schools or something because I am quite well behaved-certainly in the top few in the year I would imagine,I have got £10 each year for my behaviour and certificates for praise points,only 15 got invited to the praise point sessions and only 3 or 4 got £10 and I have been sent out 3 times that I remember,I had 2 ambers in Year 6 and I have been sent back to school from a trip,one could call that my naughtiest moment but I still don't think that anything I did was immoral.
Once I brought a metal slingshot to school. I was in the playground after school with a mate shooting it down the playground when not just the head of year happened to walk by but the ****ing headteacher aswell! For reasons unknown they just took the slingshot off me, had a little laugh about it and sent me home. My mum wrote a letter to the school a few months later saying I was sorry and if I could have it back (my uncle had forged the slingshot for me out of aluminium) and I got it back. looking back on it for a scenario where I brought a dangerous missile weapon which could of easily put someone in hospital with one shot into a school, and got caught by both the head of year and the headteacher (who had a reputation f or strictness) it is amazing I got off so lightly. Then again it was my first day (no joke) of year 7 lol.
Reply 437
Original post by Dalek1099
they must go to private schools or something because I am quite well behaved-certainly in the top few in the year I would imagine,I have got £10 each year for my behaviour and certificates for praise points,only 15 got invited to the praise point sessions and only 3 or 4 got £10 and I have been sent out 3 times that I remember,I had 2 ambers in Year 6 and I have been sent back to school from a trip,one could call that my naughtiest moment but I still don't think that anything I did was immoral.

right.
Reply 438
i went to the shop at lunchtime.
Reply 439
but nothing really happened after that.

Quick Reply