The Student Room Group

What did you aspire to be when you were young?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
I wanted to be like Bob the builder.
An f1 driver
I never really had my heart set on a any perticular job at all when i was younger. I always remember just wanting to stay as happy as I was at that point! And I'd say I pretty much am. Although now I know I want a career in Civil Eng! :biggrin:
Reply 363
When I was maybe 7-years-old I wanted to be a viking or a samurai. I was incredibly disappointed when I learned that was not an option.
From the age of about 8 I always wanted to be one of those dancers that play a disney princess at disney world, florida. Just smiling, dancing, making kids happy... I still kinda think it would be a pretty good job, Snow White would be great for me :redface:

Meh, I'm glad I went for medicine.
Reply 365
I had no idea then, and I have no idea now.

I thought for a long time about becoming a software engineer, glad I decided against that - I ****ing hate computers now, but I was interested in them when I was younger. I thought a lot about joining the military, decided against that, that could still be an option to me. Worked some **** jobs, decided to go to University, now I still have no idea, and I'm in a dead end job.
A fish
Hermione Granger
Actress
Author
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 367
A dinosaur hunter.

Failing that an astronaut.
On my way to getting a physics degree but I'm more interested in computer simulation than astronomy.
Reply 368
A police officer, because I'd be able to own a gun. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest