The Student Room Group

Are you Good Looking?

Scroll to see replies

**** JT, I bring sexy back.
I'm rather attractive.

Got to love the British attitude towards self confidence, would people prefer it if I declared myself horribly ugly when I'm obviously not? Oh well, still sexy :banana:
(edited 11 years ago)
I think I'm ok-looking. Nothing special. A lot of people seem to find me attractive so I can't be that bad.

But then again, I have a twin sister and she was always the pretty one, and I was the smart one. So on the other hand, I can't be that good-looking!

I think I'll stick to the middle ground of 'alright.'
i aint bad if i say so myself...used to be like a geeky kid i suppose in school, but as my fashion sense and style went up, my academic side went down :tongue:
Reply 164
I've been told I'm good looking a grand whopping total of 3 times in my life. First girl was drunk so I disregarded her opinion entirely, second one was by a Spanish girl at a beach in Mexico (she was stunning) followed up with a sex proposition (mum was behind me, most awkward moment of my life) and final one was a gay guy 20 years older than me.
Reply 165
1320836280.jpg

:wink:
Reply 166
Most of the time, yes.

At the moment, not really. Im in a shocking state due to work and a few other things. Mainly work though.
Everyone tells me I'm pretty but I don't believe them. I think it's because I would rather be curvy/sexy than beautiful, which is what they tell me I am. It's very well looking like a pre-Raphaelite painting, but that's not considered attractive anymore. Also I have no confidence whatsoever. :rolleyes: I think confidence and knowing how to dress gets you far, and I have odd tastes when it comes to clothes.
Nope.
I'm going to say average.

I have a nice jaw, eyes and sometimes hair but i'm not particularly happy about my nose or teeth.
Reply 170
I have an overbite, yellow teeth, bad nails, glasses, no job, i'm lazy, I don't smile, I don't brush my hair, i'm skinny (no muscle), i'm not tall, i'm hairy, i've got big ears and I got a small penis.
So ye i'm around average.
totes babe, you want meh? :sexface:
Reply 172
I do alright.
How would i know?
Reply 174
Yes, could do with losing a few pounds though...

I don't like myself when I am slimmer, I think I'm a much 'nicer' person as I am now than when slimmer. Sometimes confidence is a bad thing...
Reply 175
Original post by (:Becca(:
I look vaguely like someone set my face on fire and then put it out with a hammer.

You look a bit vampirey for some people's tastes... :wink:
Reply 176
Original post by hanaxo
My dad is eastern european so I'm a bit unusual looking.I used to be really shy but I've just accepted I look like I look and it doesn't bother me one bit now

whats unusual about eastern european?
Reply 177
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Awesome first post, bro. :wink:

For some reason all my posts actually disappeared, I've posted on this board many times :frown:
Reply 178
Original post by Katie (:
fit as **** bbz

:cool:
Reply 179
Original post by tpxvs
whats unusual about eastern european?

I was just never your typical English rose like a lot of my classmates

Quick Reply

Latest