The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Biology B3 exam queries

Does anyone have any links to the Edexcel GCSE B3 papers from 2007 and 2006? Ive done all the others and would like to do these but I cannot find them anywhere and my teachers dont have any!

Another thing is when answering a 3mark question I put many points (usually 5) If one of them is wrong do I loose a mark even if 3 are correct.
Thanks.:biggrin:
I don't think they are avaliable for some reason, i've been looking for them myself :s-smilie: The only ones avaliable are the ones from 2008-2011.

And with the marks, as long as you have 3 correct points you will recieve 3 marks ^^
Reply 2
I'm doing this exam on Tuesday. No more biology lessons from then ! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply 3
I don't think they had any papers those years, does anyone have grade boundaries for the specimen papers though?
Reply 4
Thanks for all the answers guys! I think the grade boundaries are generally 30=c and i think its 48 = A of the top of my head but some change. Apparently it should be easier this year as this is the last exam for this. In addition they don'd do papers in those years cos' they had not started yet :frown: ANYWAY GOOODD LUCKK!
I'm doing this exam tomorrow too! the grade boundaries only change but a few marks each year depending on the candidates! could anyone send me the link to the 2011 past paper for B3 please? Good luck everyone! xxx
Reply 6
anyone know if we need to know about single cell proteins (SCP)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending