The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by badcheesecrispy
Yes they are, if it is deemed they were immorally engaging in pre marital sex.

de monies is a muslim and a pakistani, why would they lie about what happens in an islamic supposed country when it actually makes the country look bad?

Assuming that's meant to be sarcastic, I said that in Pakistan you can just get away with paying someone. Besides, Saudi Arabia is hypocritical. There, I made both those countries look bad.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
Assuming that's meant to be sarcastic, I said that in Pakistan you can just get away with paying someone

it wasnt actually, but thanks for taking it the wrong way :s-smilie:

well that is cultural, and is abhorrent, I thought pakistan was meant to have moved on in some places?
Reply 203
OK firstly I'm not supporting the actions of these men.

1) If you ever been to Rochdale all the girls are chavs (stronger words needed). They were probably taking taxis and didn't have any money to pay and offered something else if you get what I mean. Taxi drivers are really stupid..... thats why there taxi drivers so would easily fall for it.

2) this is the first case I have ever seen involving Asian men in grooming, and them BNP/EDL morons who stand outside courts protesting... do you ever see Asians protest at pedophiles and child molesters you hear about every few weeks in the papers. No i don't think so.
Original post by mortaz786

1) If you ever been to Rochdale all the girls are chavs (stronger words needed). They were probably taking taxis and didn't have any money to pay and offered something else if you get what I mean. Taxi drivers are really stupid..... thats why there taxi drivers so would easily fall for it.

2) this is the first case I have ever seen involving Asian men in grooming, and them BNP/EDL morons who stand outside courts protesting... do you ever see Asians protest at pedophiles and child molesters you hear about every few weeks in the papers. No i don't think so.

How do you know what all the girls are like? Especially seen as you dont even live there! Thats like me going on holiday to Egypt and saying all the women there are miserable and covered head to foot! Which I doubt is the case....also similar to me saying all women in muslim countries are oppressed...I know a lot are but how do I know they all are?

Your clearly another pakistani/muslim UAF moron whatever apologist that feels the need to insult young rape victims to feed your self satisfaction and massively hypocritical one sided ego.

They also wernt all taxi drivers, one was a former islamic Iman, and no, its not the first case at all, inform yourself before responding.
(edited 11 years ago)

I bet I could find you at least half a dozen.

Rochdale, Manchester, Leeds, Derby, Oxford and Birmingham for starters. And this massive case also from Manchester, discussed on here a couple of years ago.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 207
How does that prove anything? The death penalty there is given out for apostacy for crying out loud,

Irrelevant.

according to your own source! A woman will be stoned for adultery or receive beatings,
And so are men.

a rape is often seen as haram sex as a womans account is half of a mans!!

That's just in business dealings. Not rape. We're talking about rape here. Victims are not punished in Saudi Arabia.

These girls were young as THIRTEEN you disgusting person. That comment has made me feel ill.

It is not the first case. Do some research. From my own experience I know that when I was 14/15, every week almost if I went out alone to go somewhere, a car full of young men from Asian origin would pull up alongside me and try and get me to get in. The first time this happened was when I was 13, and I was SCARED and got a friend's mother to drive me so I would not have to walk the two streets home, because these people were about. This kind of thing is RIFE in cities. I dress modestly and am not a chav. Tellingly since I turned 18 and dressed in a more mature way (but not any more or less covered) these advances have stopped. Go figure.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 209
I'm going to be off now. I sincerely request you to go to Saudi or even speak to some. The claims of rape victims actually being punished are falsely misconstrued considering I've just posted a plethora of links contradicting this. What typically happens is a woman commits adultery and then she lies that she was raped in order to avoid the penalty for adultery. When this lie is exposed, she now gets punished for two things- false accusation and adultery.

On that note, I'm off to revise.
it wasnt actually, but thanks for taking it the wrong way :s-smilie:

well that is cultural, and is abhorrent, I thought pakistan was meant to have moved on in some places?

Corruption is it's biggest problem. The same seems to apply for India as well. Both countries want rid of corruption, but the problem is that the gov'ts are corrupt as well :confused:
They just addressed this on Question Time.

Victim blaming and not much more. Even by a reverend.

Bunch of scum bags.
Original post by KimKallstrom
They just addressed this on Question Time.

Victim blaming and not much more. Even by a reverend.

Bunch of scum bags.

That reverend was a bloody disgrace. Then again coming from the church which has a history of fiddling with kids, he's in no moral position to judge. I half expected the UAF to turn up there and voice their usual support for the nonces.

Appalling.
Right this is really annoying.

Every time I've heard about these crimes everyone has been so focused on the fact they happen to be Asian and Muslim that the point is lost.

They are sick paedophiles no matter what colour they are.

but no in every newspaper it's Muslim Asian paedophile gang.... NO it doesn't matter it should just read Paedophile gang. The colour of their skin is irrelevant and frequently branding these animals as Asian just makes everyone think negative things about Asians in general.

The amount of racism I've seen in the news and on Facebook is ridiculous.
Original post by Cyanohydrin

What's that in the background? A different college?

On the left is the dome of the Radcliffe Camera and on the right is the spire of the University Church of St Mary the Virgin.
Reply 215
Yes they are, if it is deemed they were immorally engaging in pre marital sex.

de monies is a muslim and a pakistani, why would they lie about what happens in an islamic supposed country when it actually makes the country look bad?

You will find ( as i have seen ) that general muslims shift blame for cases like these on specifically on 'pakistanis'. Then pakistanis shift blame specifically on 'kashmiris' . Then kashmiris shift blame specifically on Mirpuris. No doubt miripuris are now sitting bewildered trying to figure out who to shift blame on.

the facts are in all these similar cases (ie not individual random attacks, but planned group paedephile sex rings) all perpetrators have been muslim men - theier ethnicity is not relevant, becuase britain is full of immigrants from all over the world and even places nearby- who have never organised such gangs. I have yet to read about a buddist gang, or nepalese one for that matter in this country.
What is more relevant, that clerics and imams important in Islam have decreed msulim men can have sex morally wth girls as young as 10 in islam. And to this point no muslim would dare critisise mohamed for taking a wife as young as 9 - which also shows muslim men beleive this to be acceptable practice in islam.
(edited 11 years ago)
Why do all the threads on these matters keep getting deleted?

Obviously TSR doesn't like freedom of speech
Reply 217
Why do all the threads on these matters keep getting deleted?

Because a new thread is made every week about the same case and has the exact same posters and arguments. One thread is enough.
Original post by Carecup
Because a new thread is made every week about the same case and has the exact same posters and arguments. One thread is enough.

When those arrested in Oxford not more than a month ago come to trial, there will be a brand new thread, I guarantee it.
The BNP and EDL have behaved disgustingly throughout this trial. They have used it to spread their racist propaganda by subverting to the stereotype that Asian men are at the forefront of a large majority of sex abuse cases, and that this was a racially targeted attack against white girls.

That is a load of rubbish. These men targeted vulnerable white girls from broken families who in their eyes felt 'unloved'. It is a UK wide problem and is not confined to areas with a high ethnic population such as Rochdale. It's a shame that most of the right wing press can't see this and nor can the racist thugs from BNP and EDL.