The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It all depends on the person, large breasts definitely don't suit everyone.

Pretty sure Miranda Kerr looks perfect the way she does, in proportion.
Hmm cup size?..... I like Starbucks cups, you get a good sized tea in one of those..

Breast size?? No preference me thinks, completely depends on who they are :smile:
Reply 3
52 double D
Original post by Cumquat
52 double D

I 2nd that nizzle!
32F, no personal bias . . .

Seriously though, depends on the girl :smile:

EDIT: Negged? Sorry for being topheavy LOL!
(edited 11 years ago)
I'd love to be a 32C/D.
Reply 7
Cup size alone doesn't tell you how big the breasts are. Band size does contribute to breast volume

e.g. volume of 32D = 34C = 36B
Maybe a 34D
Original post by BigNastyTyrone
I 2nd that nizzle!

You realise that a 52DD would be a very overweight woman, right?
As long my belly doesn't protrude my boobs, idrc. :redface:
Reply 11
The number part (32, 34, etc.) refers to the measurement in inches of the widest part of her bust in a circumference around the side of her ribs & back. Subtract from that number the measurement of her ribcage right underneath the breasts in inches. The amount of inches in difference= the letter (A, B), which will be a larger letter with more inches between how far her breasts stick out & her ribcage.

But, I wish women would feel more comfortable with their size more often. My beautiful, slender friend is very unhappy with her A's & has lately been seriously contemplating surgery. Hope she doesn't go for it, doesn't need it.
Original post by Lindsay K
The number part (32, 34, etc.) refers to the measurement in inches of the widest part of her bust in a circumference around the side of her ribs & back. Subtract from that number the measurement of her ribcage right underneath the breasts in inches. The amount of inches in difference= the letter (A, B), which will be a larger letter with more inches between how far her breasts stick out & her ribcage.

But, I wish women would feel more comfortable with their size more often. My beautiful, slender friend is very unhappy with her A's & has lately been seriously contemplating surgery. Hope she doesn't go for it, doesn't need it.

I know, I think it's the result of the media pushing that men find big DD's attractive, plus even small breasted celebrities are usually very thin, which is hard to achieve. So small breasted women with a normal healthy figure still don't see where they fit into it all.
Some people don't realise the amount of airbrushing and padding some of these celebrities have in their bras, no wonder why people are influenced by the media in order to change the way they look, but I think if your in proportion it is the best way to be :smile: nobody wants to see a skinny girl with melons swaying around their waist. :tongue:
Reply 14
Kim Kardshian is NOT a 32DD and Salma Hayek is NOT a 36C. Those people dont know anything about bra fittings. Salma Hayek is very slim she can not be a 36 she looks more like a 28/30. These women need to go Bravissimo
Original post by fxyz
Kim Kardshian is NOT a 32DD and Salma Hayek is NOT a 36C. Those people dont know anything about bra fittings. Salma Hayek is very slim she can not be a 36 she looks more like a 28/30. These women need to go Bravissimo

AMEN!!!
Reply 16
Kim is not a 32DD, and in no way is salma hayek a 36C. I swear celebrities lie about their bra sizes.

I'm a 32F and theirs look bigger than mine.

Edit: Oh, just noticed the above post :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
32 a or b, i can't decide.
Reply 18
It depends on the Underbust to Full Bust ratio.

No higher than 0.90. No lower than 0.75.
In dress sizes 6, 8, & 10.

Typical examples:

28D - 24 - 34 (Size 6 - ASOS)
28DD - 24.5 - 35 (Size 8 - ASOS)
30DD - 25 - 36 (Size 10 - ASOS)
(edited 4 years ago)
You obviously need to pay great attention those pups. Suck, access, touched evrything you can to impress upon er that hers are PERFECT.

Latest

Trending

Trending