The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tried to quote you but TSR hates smartphones. Quite strange they ask for two, can you stick down your course administrator and the head of course/department? Assume they would be the most used to this sort of thing and give you generic positive comments.
Reply 9501
Original post by Colbert
Tried to quote you but TSR hates smartphones. Quite strange they ask for two, can you stick down your course administrator and the head of course/department? Assume they would be the most used to this sort of thing and give you generic positive comments.

I have a personal tutor who I could e-mail but can't think of a second one atm.
Reply 9502
:colonhash:
Reply 9503
First day in my new career tomorrow!
Reply 9504
Original post by Mess.

1. What about exams
2. What about the lies you wove about starting in july so you couldnt get time off.

Awkward.
Reply 9506
Original post by Colbert
1. What about exams
2. What about the lies you wove about starting in july so you couldnt get time off.

Awkward.

1) Exams finished on Tuesday
2) I don't even know what this is meant to be :colonhash:

Awkwardness vanquished :woohoo:
Original post by Mess.

Good luck mess :smile: :hugs:

Original post by Colonel.

This has just made my morning :gah:
Reply 9508
Original post by Mess.

I hope you are an unmatched success :love:
Wow, this place has just died.
Reply 9510
THis thread is probably my biggest failure.

That and working for Pizza Hut.
Reply 9511
and your uni grades.
Reply 9512
My uni grades are fine, thankyouverymuch.
Maxim Hot 100, the definitive list of the world's most beautiful women. Stephen Colbert #69 :adore::sexface::adore:

In other magnificent news the first four issues of the Blizzard magazine arrived today. They are ****ing ridiculous epic novels, I expected Match magazine ffs :facepalm2:
Reply 9514
Next one's out in a week, I think. :sogood:
I have dragged the current out a bit - only starting the Bobby Manager finale now.

It is by far the best football media out there - it's so tactile. :sexface:
Doubtful anyone knows the answer, but does the O2 Arena standing section always have corridors on each side so people can come and go from the front of the crowd easily to get toilet and drink breaks? There certainly was when I was there but I've only been once. Seems pointless queuing for hours to get a great view when you can rock up on the dot and shimmy straight in.
Original post by Colbert
Doubtful anyone knows the answer, but does the O2 Arena standing section always have corridors on each side so people can come and go from the front of the crowd easily to get toilet and drink breaks? There certainly was when I was there but I've only been once. Seems pointless queuing for hours to get a great view when you can rock up on the dot and shimmy straight in.

Yes.

But don't be a **** tbh, me and Stricof nearly punched some douche who wanted to push in.
Original post by natty_d
Yes.

But don't be a **** tbh, me and Stricof nearly punched some douche who wanted to push in.

Too many times I have queued for an afternoon only for some **** to rock up at stage time and barge to the front barriers. It's a rock gig so the front should be amoshing so wouldnt be ruining anyones view imo.
Original post by Colbert
Too many times I have queued for an afternoon only for some **** to rock up at stage time and barge to the front barriers. It's a rock gig so the front should be amoshing so wouldnt be ruining anyones view imo.

LOL.

I think it depends on the kind of crowd you're going to get. Me and Stricof rocked up like 20 mins before doors opening and still ended up at the front. I also managed to go to the loo and end up back in my spot during the support act :cool: