The Student Room Group

Liberalism is a disease.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sugarandspies
More blacks died than whites, you retard. Loads of the white population LEFT because there was very little for them to remain for after they could no longer use the blacks as slaves.
You're a dimwit

Uh no. Most of the whites, including women and children were slaughtered by rebelling blacks. If you're too politically correct to discuss true facts that took place, maybe you should leave this thread. More blacks died? I'm sure many blacks died killing women and children.
A liberal woman is deluded. Liberalism is a disease. That's how you put two and two together? To make 10?

Liberalism creates women (and men) like this. There is countless evidence in our media. Probably people like you.
1) most of Haiti's blacks were slaves before the rebellion.
2) this seems to be a case of extreme views and are not to be use to represent the majority of liberals.
Please get it right OP.

Liberalism really refers to free opportunity by right of both e.g. freedom from harm and so on.

Social Democracy is the likes of Labour (apparently? Personally New Labour are Neo Cons not social democrat but that's irrelevant).

Liberalism is really something called Liberatairnism nowadays.
Original post by OmeletteAuFromage
Uh no. Most of the whites, including women and children were slaughtered by rebelling blacks. If you're too politically correct to discuss true facts that took place, maybe you should leave this thread. More blacks died? I'm sure many blacks died killing women and children.

Many blacks died killing women and children? If your far-right agenda prevents you from reading, that's not my problem.
Most of the whites living there, were rich, landowning, slaveholders or soldiers. Or are you suggesting that the whites that were there, farmed with the blacks?
The blacks were rebelling against being kept as slaves. The rebelling blacks were fighting against this very slavery. I don't doubt they killed women and children, just as the soldiers that they were fighting against also killed black women and children.
Did you expect the rich landowners to work as farmers with the blacks, after slavery? Retard
Liberalism creates women (and men) like this. There is countless evidence in our media. Probably people like you.

And your evidence for this is a blog by a deluded, obviously traumatised rape victim?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by anarchism101
So what you're saying is that this woman, who has been raped by a Haitian man, lived in and studied Haiti extensively, is less qualified to talk about why a Haitian man would rape someone than you, sitting at your computer at home?

There's no serious discussion to be had here. She's delusional but this has nothing to do with liberalism, when interacial crime happens a knee-jerk reaction can sometimes be to join far-right politics, so she lashed out at whites to eliminate the racist feelings festering deep within her after being violated by a member of another race.
Original post by TheHansa
There's no serious discussion to be had here. She's delusional but this has nothing to do with liberalism, when interacial crime happens a knee-jerk reaction can sometimes be to join far-right politics, so she lashed out at whites to eliminate the racist feelings festering deep within her after being violated by a member of another race.

Yet the OP thinks that it's all about liberalism rather than the fact that the rape victim is obviously traumatized
Haitians exterminated their white populations? Am I having a bit of trouble with history here?
Well, the black population did revolt against their French rulers and Napoleon's armies under Toussaint L'ouverture (1804), and did some pretty nasty things to the white population thereafter, but you can't really blame them, **** happens in war; it was the first slave colony to rise up against its colonial rulers.

Worse is the fact that from the beginning of the 19th century until 1947 France forced Haiti at gunpoint (or warship-point) to pay the modern equivalent of around ÂŁ15 billion pounds in reparations for the loss of its colony, which bankrupted the nation from its inception.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aj12
Good for her. Don't taint an entire spectrum of political ideologies because of one moron. Would you judge all left wingers by the actions of Stalin or the right with the actions of Hitler?

This seems to be the problem with most people these days :s-smilie:
Original post by jismith1989
Well, the black population did revolt against their French rulers and Napoleon's armies under Toussaint L'ouverture (1804), and did some pretty nasty things to the white population thereafter, but you can't really blame them, **** happens in war; it was the first slave colony to rise up against its colonial rulers.

Worse is the fact that from the beginning of the 19th century until 1947 France forced Haiti at gunpoint (or warship-point) to pay the modern equivalent of around ÂŁ15 billion pounds in reparations for the loss of its colony, which bankrupted the nation from its inception.

Yeah, I don't deny that they did some very horrid acts nor condone them, but the OP is being an idiot in saying they eliminated the white population and that the only blacks that died, did so while killing white women and children.
I wasn't actually aware of that last part. Shame, nonetheless.
Reply 31
Yet the OP thinks that it's all about liberalism rather than the fact that the rape victim is obviously traumatized

I cba to look into this so I might be wrong but she apparently has a blog where she described how she had a terrible ubringing working being forced to work as prostitute so she probably dislikes whites anyway because she was experiencing this all in a white dominated society and spent time with poorer black people.
Many blacks died killing women and children? If your far-right agenda prevents you from reading, that's not my problem.
Most of the whites living there, were rich, landowning, slaveholders or soldiers. Or are you suggesting that the whites that were there, farmed with the blacks?
The blacks were rebelling against being kept as slaves. The rebelling blacks were fighting against this very slavery. I don't doubt they killed women and children, just as the soldiers that they were fighting against also killed black women and children.
Did you expect the rich landowners to work as farmers with the blacks, after slavery? Retard

My far right agenda? No it's your leftist agenda.
I was being sarcastic, hardly any blacks died, you really think a huge mob of blacks could be resisted against by a few white landowners and their wives and children? The black mob brutalised and killed innocents while there is no evidence that white landowners went out of their way to murder black women and children.
If you love black people so much, I welcome you to leave the country and go live in the Congo or Nigeria. I'm sure your living standards will vastly improve much like the woman in her blog.
Original post by jismith1989

Source for that 15 billion pounds thing? Sounds like more bleeding heart liberal excuses about the plight of blacks (it's all whitey's fault). Fact is there isn't a single successful black nation and surely you can't blame them all on whitey can you?
I was being sarcastic, hardly any blacks died, you really think a huge mob of blacks could be resisted against by a few white landowners and their wives and children? The black mob brutalised and killed innocents while there is no evidence that white landowners went out of their way to murder black women and children.
If you love black people so much, I welcome you to leave the country and go live in the Congo or Nigeria. I'm sure your living standards will vastly improve much like the woman in her blog.

I was wrong.You're not far right. You're just an idiot. I've seen enough far-right people who know facts and I should know better than to call you one.
Go read, you retard. I have no time for you, until you do so. Your facts are out of nowhere.
(edited 11 years ago)

Also, since you hate liberalism so much, and you have said that is it so widespread here, why don't you go somewhere else?
(edited 11 years ago)
Source for that 15 billion pounds thing? Sounds like more bleeding heart liberal excuses about the plight of blacks (it's all whitey's fault). Fact is there isn't a single successful black nation and surely you can't blame them all on whitey can you?

wow u r just a moron
Here are some sources:[INDENT]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10988938
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/aug/16/haiti-france
http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/leftover/whypoor.htm

[/INDENT]

As for the second point:

It depends how you define sucess.

On the dominant Western model of sucess (i.e. GDP growth), there are quite a few African, black-majority, nations that are now doing rather well; African economic growth is certainly much higher than that in Europe! (See here.)

Why can't we blame whitey? After all, there are very few black-majority countries that weren't colonially ruled in the recent past.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by Muscovite
qm.gif
The idea that you're even attempting to equate hitler with any UK political party is laughable

Well I'm glad the idea is amusing since that's clearly not what actually happened.

To say that one thing is closer than another isn't to say that it's equal.
Reply 39
Give me a break, you all know how it goes in leftist/marxist/liberal circles.
White man is evil, he must be destroyed. Western civilisation is the cancer of the world, herpaderp, must be destroyed. Black man are all victims of evil white man patriarchy elite. A black man rapes, murders, steals? It's the white man's fault!
This is not one bad apple, this is how it goes in the liberal left. She's a little extreme I'd admit, but the others are not far off.

Liberalism is not synonymous with Marxism at all. What you're describing is far-left behaviour but it has bugger-all to do with liberalism. I'm a liberal and I strongly support Western civilization over any other because it is the most liberal civilization and hence the richest and most powerful.

Quick Reply

Latest