The Student Room Group

The day before my first exam

Poll

What do you do/did the day before your first exam?

I woke up at 8 in the morning because I had to go somewhere, came back at 4/5, made coffee for my dad, read To Kill A Mockingbird, had dinner then watched The Big Bang Theory, then went to pray, and now watching The Big Bang Theory again and here on TSR. I have an exam tomorrow morning.

I know it's not much and I know people out there are far more interesting, so let's hear it...
(edited 11 years ago)
Yeah I prefer to finish my studying on the penultimate day and then chill on the last day.
read the revision guide over and over. Not because I need to cram (probably do) but I won't be able to sit still. Even if it means I'm not taking anything in- it calms me down.
Reply 3
Study, little as i want to
Reply 4
cram then relax so i can pray for an easy exam paper
(edited 11 years ago)
Whatever you do make sure you get enough sleep. You do NOT want to be tired during your exam.
Woke up pretty late, cleaned my rooom, done a past paper, revised a little and now just chilling on youtube and here
Reply 7
Woke up around 12pm and had an amazing sleep considering i did no revision the night before, had a banana and spinach smoothie for breakfast, revised for around 2 hrs, had another spinach and banana smoothie while reading To Kill a Mockingbird :wink: watched about an hour of TV made some dinner and got back to revising from 9 until now!!
Reply 8
Had work til 2, came home, made some food, planned some essay answers to old exam questions, had dinner, watched bones, read my notes again, just got into bed :smile:
Reply 9
Wasted a good day of study :facepalm:

Now I'm studying through the night for the morning's exam
Reply 10
It really is! But it's super brain food and tastes amazing!
last day revision cramming always helps, even if you have "finished" your revision
Reply 12
Completed two chapters of D1 (how dull and boring)
Study, it's better than watching tv...
You need an option for "desperately try to cram the entire textbook into your head before passing out at 2am into a can of energy drink".
If possible I prefer to have a day off revision completely the day before an exam. But obviously I'm not always prepared well enough for that to be an option. I was this year, and it made me feel so much calmer on the day.
Original post by *Nasir*
I woke up at 8 in the morning because I had to go somewhere, came back at 4/5, made coffee for my dad, read To Kill A Mockingbird, had dinner then watched The Big Bang Theory, then went to pray, and now watching The Big Bang Theory again and here on TSR. I have an exam tomorrow morning.

I know it's not much and I know people out there are far more interesting, so let's hear it...

Original post by Belurved
Woke up around 12pm and had an amazing sleep considering i did no revision the night before, had a banana and spinach smoothie for breakfast, revised for around 2 hrs, had another spinach and banana smoothie while reading To Kill a Mockingbird :wink: watched about an hour of TV made some dinner and got back to revising from 9 until now!!

Is that a lucky charm or something?
Reply 17
Original post by Mr Dangermouse

Lol no it isnt, purely spontaneous and because i craved spinach :P
Reply 18
Original post by Mr Dangermouse

Try reading it and you'll find the 'charm'... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending