The Student Room Group

French aqa listening exam 14th may 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by seanygill11
the guy worked in a factory and the other guy loved his job and enjoyed receiving presents i think

no, he enjoyed seeing the faces of kids when he gives them small gifts. therefore i think it should be he enjoyed working with children.
Reply 41
ahh man! i wrote worked in a furniture shop! :O

cus i thought he said he provides beds for the hotel shop so that they can sleep well... -.-
#greaaat
Reply 42
For the question about whether they like music lessons did you put P or P/N??
Reply 43
Original post by miffleberry24
i said the girl was pissed because some kids were noisy on the campsite..? AND WTF. that guy who got dumped was hilarious?!
there was a riot that broke out at my school, everyone found it that hard a riot went down and the teachers were ambushed...:l

LOL TO THE RIOT! :biggrin: btw it would even funnier if you actually wrote p***ed in the actual exam #goodonya!
Reply 44
Original post by domp27
no, he enjoyed seeing the faces of kids when he gives them small gifts. therefore i think it should be he enjoyed working with children.

i heard that in the exam i thought it sounded it a bit pervy... #nahhwhatimeann?
The steak was too bloody
the curry was too cold
the tart - not enough sugar/too bitter
and the dessert was too much cream?

He worked in a factory? I also put he keeps it clean - as I heard that it was the HOTEL they send it too to make sure they get a good night sleep/calm

Um... in terms of the camping, I heard something along the line of going with school? and that they can not sleep/too noisy last time
And for him, he's disappointed because he planned to take a walk but didn't get a chance

In terms of the thing with the girlfriend (pretty sure I completely screwed it up)
I said she said she doesn't want to see him anymore/spends too much time working and not enough with her
and this lead to him being regretful and want to learn from his mistake?!!!!!

But calm down people!!! sometimes the raw mark can be SO low yet the UMS is still full mark, and I think a realistic grade boundary would be around 31?:frown:
Reply 46
Original post by whoopli

i think i put P/N
Reply 47
Found it easier than a lot of past papers we had done in class, how well I did I have no clue
Reply 48
Original post by domp27
that is really interesting. i dont think we got such a list. could u maybe share that with us? might be helpful.

it's too long to put up. there must be about 400 words on it!! the board sent it out but didn't bother to translate it. It might be up on kerboodle, but i don't know
Reply 49
I got that the steak was bloody ('saignant'), the guy worked in a factory since he tested the beds which were then sold to shops and hotels, didn't have a clue for the girlfriend question - I put something about him being alone I think? And for the Mali question I think I put the government thing and the solar energy was the only way one. Not sure if they're right but I hope so :P supposed to be getting an A*
Original post by whoopli

P/N? - positive because he's talented at it, but negative as he's jealous of his friend who have more time
Reply 51
Original post by domp27
i think i put P/N

Yay thats what I put :smile:
Reply 52
for the food one did anyone hear the steak was 'trop gras' ? too fatty I'm not sure if it was right?
Original post by domp27
the curry was spicy, but that was not the negative point. it was that it was cold. i think u r right about the tart. for the steak, some people said it was burnt. i said it was too rare. for the bed one i put furniture shop. the last question, i got no idea :P

Yeah I said that the curry was cold because I heard 'froid' and also I said factory because he was making and testing out the beds.
Reply 54
Original post by m.k.os
it's too long to put up. there must be about 400 words on it!! the board sent it out but didn't bother to translate it. It might be up on kerboodle, but i don't know

damn, nevermind then.
Reply 55
its amazing to see how many different answers people heard! this just goes to prove how difficult it was.
Original post by miffleberry24
my teacher said that the steak was too rare. futhermore the correct answer was furniture shop not factory and i know that for a fact.

it was factory, our french teacher (who is french herself) had the transcript and went through the answers and it was a factory as he said "enterprise" which gave it away :smile:
Reply 57
We went to our teacher after the exam and she said it is one of the hardest ones she has come across. I think it was hard although some of the questions were alright, but the girlfriend and the food one :confused:
Reply 58
omg did any of you think that the actual audio recording was faster than the previous recordings..
Original post by seanygill11
it was factory, our french teacher (who is french herself) had the transcript and went through the answers and it was a factory as he said "enterprise" which gave it away :smile:

well i put factory so i hope it is!! my teacher said it was furniture shop tho:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending