The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Whatever it is it will definitely drop. This year's listening was tough.
Reply 2
thank GOD. I thought I was the only one :s
Reply 3
Oh my goodness, this time they were actually talking gibberish -.-. The Reading and Writing tomorrow won't be any easier :angry:
Can anyone post the answers. (warn me before giving warning points)
oh god yeah that test? i don't even want to talk about it, i'm not even sure they were speaking french. :mad: anyway, the listening, isn't it out of 30 and the reading out of 60?, where has the extra 10 points come from?
Reply 7
Original post by MyLittleBigMind
oh god yeah that test? i don't even want to talk about it, i'm not even sure they were speaking french. :mad: anyway, the listening, isn't it out of 30 and the reading out of 60?, where has the extra 10 points come from?

They work out a percentage from your marks out of 90.
Did anyone understand the last question about the plane? :/

I wasn't sure they were speaking French either!!! :s-smilie:

and no I didn't understand it :/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
OMGGGGG! I died today :frown: What the hell was that?!? It was nothing compared to last years, and the past papers I did in class were primary school level compared to the **** I was given today. Im just really glad to see I'm not the only one who struggled :'(
Original post by R4INBOW
OMGGGGG! I died today :frown: What the hell was that?!? It was nothing compared to last years, and the past papers I did in class were primary school level compared to the **** I was given today. Im just really glad to see I'm not the only one who struggled :'(

Are you an A/A* student usually?? I feel the same way btw. :/
Reply 11
Pirates, plays and planes..What the **** were the people at Edexcel thinking...
At least the boundaries may be lower..i hope
Reply 12
Original post by taylorswiftx
Are you an A/A* student usually?? I feel the same way btw. :/

hmm I wouldn't say usually, but I know that I have NEVER found a listening paper so difficult before. I was honestly contemplating just putting my pencil down and giving up :frown:
Reply 13
Original post by sbobat
Pirates, plays and planes..What the **** were the people at Edexcel thinking...
At least the boundaries may be lower..i hope

Ikr! Who the hell knows eyepatch in french???
Reply 14
Original post by R4INBOW
Ikr! Who the hell knows eyepatch in french???

I honestly played eenie meenie miney mow with that question. And was totally clueless for the last one.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow, 'cus we're all gonna need it :biggrin:
Original post by sbobat
I honestly played eenie meenie miney mow with that question. And was totally clueless for the last one.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow, 'cus we're all gonna need it :biggrin:

That's so true! Good luck all. I do hope they lower the boundaries.
so do you think they will take the grade bounderies down? literally the whole of the year felt like they had the dark mark over the school. it was like someone died... (did you like my little harry potter reference there :P, just bringing a little bit of joy back to the forum :wink: )
Reply 17
so do you think they will take the grade bounderies down? literally the whole of the year felt like they had the dark mark over the school. it was like someone died... (did you like my little harry potter reference there :P, just bringing a little bit of joy back to the forum :wink: )

They will have to if the whole country found it hard! aha
Reply 18
Original post by sbobat
They work out a percentage from your marks out of 90.
Did anyone understand the last question about the plane? :/

I guessed 3/4 of them. The one that I remotely understood is that she did the IB aha :colondollar:
Reply 19
Today was a faill indeed...........i have to get like 100% tomorrow :s-smilie:

Pray for me !

Latest

Trending

Trending