The Student Room Group

My friend who I think doesn't have a gender!

I've got this friend who is an alien I think cause he doesn't like boys neither girls...He also closes his eyes during kissing scenes in films...even animated...he smiles all the time...any comments??

Scroll to see replies

Yes, he is obviously an alien and not at all a little shy and smiling? How dare he be happy. :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
You obviously don't even know what gender means.
Reply 3
Original post by Psyk

no really...i'm not lying..He's a boy right...either he has to like boys or girls but in this case he doesnt like any of them...why does he close his eyes during a kissing scene???
Reply 4
Original post by NilFBosh
no really...i'm not lying..He's a boy right...either he has to like boys or girls but in this case he doesnt like any of them...why does he close his eyes during a kissing scene???

:facepalm:

Gender isn't who you attracted to, you're talking about sexual orientation.

And no, he doesn't have to like boys or girls. Some people aren't attracted to either, it's called asexuality. But your friend is probably just shy about sex.
HE has a gender. he might be confused about his sexual orientation though. Honestly OP, how old are you?
Reply 6
Original post by Clare~Bear
HE has a gender. he might be confused about his sexual orientation though. Honestly OP, how old are you?

i'm turnin 16...say that ur roght...why does he close his eyes during kissing scenes??
Reply 7
Original post by Vikki1805
Yes, he is obviously an alien and not at all a little shy and smiling? How dare he be happy. :rolleyes:

yeah...its really annoying though!!
Reply 8
Maybe it's out of respect to those who are kissing?
Reply 9
Original post by ct2k7
Maybe it's out of respect to those who are kissing?

no...he doesnt even watch english music videos...he closes his eyes when he sees women wearing bikinis!!!
Original post by Psyk

Does he mean in the physical sense? I never heard of this before!
He does have genders (note plural used)
Reply 12
Original post by StUdEnTIGCSE
Does he mean in the physical sense? I never heard of this before!

not sure?!
Reply 13
no...he doesnt even watch english music videos...he closes his eyes when he sees women wearing bikinis!!!

Where is he from? Where are his parents from? Maybe it's to do with how he was brought up.

not sure?!

You don't mean gender. Gender means whether a person identifies as male or female (regardless of whether that matches up with their body). It's not who they find attractive. E.g. a man is still of the male gender whether he is gay or straight.
i'm turnin 16...say that ur roght...why does he close his eyes during kissing scenes??

My dad hates soppy scenes in films. But he's married, with 4 kids like i said, your friend may be sexually confused and finds romantic scenes awkward.
Reply 15
definite alien imo, i have the same situation, i fell from the moon.
Reply 16
Original post by Psyk
a man is still of the male gender whether he is gay or straight.

yeah...but this MAN is neither straight nor gay!!
Reply 17
Original post by Clare~Bear
My dad hates soppy scenes in films. But he's married, with 4 kids like i said, your friend may be sexually confused and finds romantic scenes awkward.

This guy does not hate soppy scenes...this guy literally covers his hands with his eyes!! Really!!
Nilosh , when a person has 2 genders or no gender it is extremely painful and therefore will have to be smiling. So does your friend smile a lot to ease out his physical pain.
"Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin
Studies have shown that smiling releases endorphins, natural pain killers, and serotonin. Together these three make us feel good. Smiling is a natural drug."
Reply 19
yeah...but this MAN is neither straight nor gay!!

Yes. But you acknowledge he is a man, so he does have a gender. You mean sexuality, and it's perfectly possible he is asexual. It's also perfectly possible he's not. What's the big deal?

Quick Reply

Latest