The Student Room Group

Aqa as french may 25th

Bonjour,
how is everyone feeling about this exam? what essay do you think will come up?
xxx

Scroll to see replies

nervous.. definitely have not revised enough! As for the essay, I hope it's something to do with holidays.. what about you?
I am so scared!

I know obviously past papers don't really dictate what comes up but I'm thinking maybe music, holidays and then alcohol/drugs/health?

I have so much grammar still to learn!!
Reply 3
Surprisingly I'm feeling really confident about this paper. I hope you're right about alcohol/drugs/health coming up as the essay seeing as that's what my nominated topic for speaking is. In fact, I'm way more stressed about this speaking. Arghhh, I hate it so much! :')
Reply 4
I really don't think it will be drugs etch. june 11 - cannabis june 10 -smoking june 09 - alcohol. & music was also june 10 doubt it will happen. tourism and mobile have never come up. Also maybe why people divorce? it has been a while since we have had anything on marriage ! What grade is everyone aiming for? xx
Maybe tv? I hope so, it was my chosen topic!

And I'm predicted an A :smile: you?
Reply 6
Hmmm tv? I doubt it - last year was tv reality.
Yeah same, I want an a* so need a fab mark this year xxx
I hope something about sport comes up! I don't want any difficult topics regarding fashion and whatnot >_<
Reply 8
yeah sport would be good. not been up for a while x
Reply 9
how have people's orals gone? mine was okay, but she seemed to ask really simple questions..

as for the exam, I feel fairly confident atm, but I'm not prioritising French right now seeing as I have politics next week o.O
Reply 10
yeah mine went okay, it was an external examiner, so didn't ask all my bullet points.
yeah same, i have history and maths and german first! x
Does anyone know what questions came up in the writing on January?
Reply 12
i don't know exact titles but healthy eating, fashion and something else. sorry xx
Original post by abbeyizzie
yeah mine went okay, it was an external examiner, so didn't ask all my bullet points.

do all external examiners do that? :redface: I was really worried when i only got through about 2 points :s
Reply 14
yeah it is normal. we had a meeting as a year group before and she said 'don't be put off if i ask you only 3 bullet points' xx
Original post by abbeyizzie
i don't know exact titles but healthy eating, fashion and something else. sorry xx

Thank you! Think I read somewhere else that advertising/publicity was the last topic! Interesting that fashion came up in June as well... but that does suggest there's a pretty low chance that it'll come up 3 times in a row I assume!

I'm hoping for sport as it hasn't come up for a few years? and possibly the internet.. now that would be good paper!
Reply 16
yeah i would love the internet. xx
Reply 17
how are you people predicted As?!?! what is this.. french is slowly killing me.. oh that and history & english & psychology.. whyyyyyyyyyyy alevels why?!?
did anyone do aqa eng lit/lang today???
Reply 18
how are you guys revising for this?! do any of you have any sample questions that i could use for practice? :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by abioconnor
how are you people predicted As?!?! what is this.. french is slowly killing me.. oh that and history & english & psychology.. whyyyyyyyyyyy alevels why?!?
did anyone do aqa eng lit/lang today???

OMG, we're doing the exact same subjects :O hahaha. Yep I did that exam today. I think it went so well but who knows? I may have messed up without realizing x'D Have to wait and see what grade I get I guess :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending