The Student Room Group

Why do boys do this?

When boys finish fingering a girl, why do they smell their fingers afterwards?
I was at a party and some boy fingered a girl in the toilets and came out asking everyone to smell his fingers...
Like wtf?:s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

because hes exactly that...a boy

you need to meet men :smile:
Reply 2
Your getting with the wrong people. They are immature.
Original post by pinkangelgirl

Well said.

This.
Reply 5
What the hell. Was he like, 14? And you worded the title as if it's a common thing. Have you had multiple encounters with kind of activity? :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Ahaha; one of my friend's always does that. It's the highlight of his day though; I wouldn't dream of taking it away from him.
Original post by ImDope
I was at a party and some boy fingered a girl in the toilets and came out asking everyone to smell his fingers...

He just sounds like an idiot, a typical "lad" desperate for attention because he has no other way of being funny.
Reply 8
That's ****ing disgusting. No decent guy would do something like that, let alone fingering a girl at a party... :lolwut:
Reply 9
Original post by Guitarded
What the hell. Was he like, 14? And you worded the title as if it's a common thing. Have you had multiple encounters with kind of activity? :s-smilie:

No, he was 17. And I worded it like that because I thought it was a common thing because the majority of the boys in my school do that. And no, that has never happened to me, I just always hear the boys saying, "smell my fingers" or "I fingered this girl and smelt my fingers afterwards" so I was just wondering if it was a normal thing? Like if guys get a kick out of it or something /:
Reply 10
Because boys will be boys
Would be even funnier if you had stuck his fingers up the wrong hole.
The boys at your school are weird. I've never seen anyone do that in my life :s-smilie: maybe the boys at my school just never got to finger girls?
Reply 13

girl, you made my day! :biggrin: oh so very true!
:confused: Is that his version of a hobby?
Reply 15
Original post by Alpharius
Your getting with the wrong people. They are immature.

Thats TRue
Reply 16
Original post by ImDope

Why whould you like to know ??

You so confident to post this crap here.
You must of had a LOT of boys to come to this conclusion because none of my lads are this low class :puke:
Reply 18
It's his way of saying "I just fingered a girl" without saying "I just fingered a girl". He is, obviously, an idiot. But I think it was more for showing off, as opposed to him actually enjoying the smell. Also stiffler did it in American pie one, which is probably where he got it.
Reply 19
Original post by hfreaks
Why whould you like to know ??

You so confident to post this crap here.

I'm asking a simple question, that's what threads are for. So stfu.

Quick Reply