The Student Room Group

Last few days revision tips?

Hey :smile:

I've got my Additional Biology exam next Monday. We did a mock on Tuesday and I got an A, which I was happy about, dont get me wrong, but made so many stupid mistakes, which I knew the answer too. I have been revising for about 6 weeks, and know everything on the syllabus, but has anyone got any last minute revision tips? I have made some flashcards with questions on and get a member of my family to test on them, and i also look at them before i go to bed. But is there any other ways that I can spend the last few days revising?

I would love to get into vet med so really want A/A*:colondollar:

Reply 1
Hey :smile:

Im in exactly the same position! Bio exam on monday and wanting to get an A. I want to do veterinary science as well.

Revision tips- Everyone revises differently i guess but here are som things i find useful:
-Reading the books over (most often twice)
-Looking at past papers so you know what types of question and question styles are likely to come up
-Revise key words
-What i call "text revising". Me and my best friend, also wanting to be a vet, text each other questions and the other person replies with their answer. Doesn't have to be done over text but i find revising with others helps. Chances are what one person doesn't know the other does!

Hope this helps.

Good luck x
Reply 2
mans basically gt a few tricks down mans sleeve.

pik da book up den read it init.

Say nizz. man aint lying when man sayz dat so if you want A* den listen to man.
I've got this exam on Monday too :smile: I'd recommend just do every past paper you can get your hands on and memorise the marks scheme
Reply 4
Thanks guys :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending