The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: You're the WORST Example!

Scroll to see replies

Worst Prezzo starter for me is easy, olives. Any kind that they offer. I really can't stand olives, when I was younger my dad made me try them and I was sick. Now olives to me just have the connotations of vomit, never appetising.

Worst smart price biscuit?
Definitely Nice biscuits. I've never ever understood the appeal, something's just off and they're nowhere near as good with tea as rich tea/digestives.

Worst low-fat yoghurt brand? (Activia, Muller light etc)
I'd say Shape. They just dont appeal to me much, Muller are good for bringing out delicious new flavours an making their light products taste un-light...I also like Activia, they feel healthy in terms of "gut" as well as weight control, must be the way they've marketed themselves.

Worst product with WAFER in it?
Reply 643
Restaurant ice cream! It's like dude, why the pointless tasteless wafer? I'm not gonna eat it... No one is.

Worst thing with tomato in?
Weight Watchers tomato soup. It is actually, criminal. I should have known it was going to be bad when the colour was like..fruity orange. It smelt so artificial and tasted worse. I wouldn't care if it was -397485 calories and gave me the body of Halle Berry, I would not eat that **** if you paid me.

Worst muller flavour?
Reply 645
Muller strawberry orange balls. I don't like the combo of strawberry with orange chocolate.

WORST POT NOODLE FLAVOUR?
Reply 646
Doner Kebab. If I want a Doner Kebab, I'll have one. Noodles aint gonna cure no kerbab keraving so why even try?!

WORST MARSHMALLOW-USING/INCLUDING FOOD
The worst example I've had of this was a failed attempt at a beach bbq on a budget. We had the smallest, weakest little BBQ ever and we tried roasting marshmallows over them, we literally ended up having to hold them so close to the heat that they were touching the coals. Coal and mashmallow aren't a great combination of flavours it turns out. Who'd have thought it?

Worst Nestle chocolate variety?
Animal bars! There's just not enough, go big or go home.

Worst supposedly Italian pasta ready meal? (Feel free to state a specific brand/shop!)
Reply 649
Microwaveable chicken pasta bakes. I'm not fond of chicken with pasta.

Worst ball shaped chocolate i.e maltyeser?
Gonna have to go Mars Planets, I remember being massively disappointed, none of the flavours overwhelmed or excited me. I still like them though obviously, they're chocolate! But compared to the classic malt of easer, revels etc..they have to be the worst.

Worst supermarket sandwich?
Reply 651
Cheese and onion. I've never understood them... Just why?

Worst dessert to attempt making yourself?
I once tried and horribly failed at making my own Baklava. So many layers of filo. So fussy. Just wasn't right. Leave that to the experts!

Worst cake bar?
Reply 653
I can actually make good baklava! :biggrin:

And Cadbury milk chocolate cake bars... They're just completely plain... It's like HUH?! At least the Jaffa cakes ones etc have something in em!

Worst nut use in a dessert/chocolate bar?
Reply 654
I love me proper pistachio gelato, but Ben and Jerrys Pistachio Pistachio is utterly offensive. Lazily constructed, full of shell shards, it obviously has real pistachios in there, but man... It tastes so fake!

Whats the worst example of sweet pies?
Reply 655
Original post by TotoMimo
I love me proper pistachio gelato, but Ben and Jerrys Pistachio Pistachio is utterly offensive. Lazily constructed, full of shell shards, it obviously has real pistachios in there, but man... It tastes so fake!

Whats the worst example of sweet pies?

OMG TOTO YOU'RE BACK!

HELLLOOOOO AGAIN :biggrin: We've missed you so!!!!

Worst sweet pie? Probably Rhubarb, because people rarely get it right and its SO bitter.

WORST TYPE OF SALAD?
Original post by dani_1991
OMG TOTO YOU'RE BACK!

HELLLOOOOO AGAIN :biggrin: We've missed you so!!!!

Worst sweet pie? Probably Rhubarb, because people rarely get it right and its SO bitter.

WORST TYPE OF SALAD?

Anything with lamb's lettuce. Yuck!
WORST YAKULT FLAVOUR!
Reply 657
I swear there are only two? Red lid and blue lid... Blue has less sugar but tastes the same. So maybe the red one is worst?

WORST (most disappointing/done badly) RESTAURANT DESSERT YOU'VE ORDERED?
Reply 658
MOST OF 'EM. I find restaurant Desserts are always really rich and never really feel like a treat nowadays like cake and lumpy custard in primary school. Next time I'll pop to the corner shop for a Twister! Also why do they put so much effort into aesthetics with all sorts of fancy designs and stuff....I WANT A DELICIOUS TREAT FROM A DESSERT NOT AN ARTWORK.

Worst takeaway food to eat whilst walking?
Original post by dani_1991
I swear there are only two? Red lid and blue lid... Blue has less sugar but tastes the same. So maybe the red one is worst?

WORST (most disappointing/done badly) RESTAURANT DESSERT YOU'VE ORDERED?

There's like apple (green), grape (purple), orange (orange), sweetened (blue) and original (red):biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest