The Student Room Group

Winchester or Ravensbourne(fast track) film production

Hi guys,

I'm between in this two offers and I could'nt find spesific details about this schools.
I'm from Turkey and that's why I feel free to be a tourist here.

First of all,

Winchester: I couldn't find any comments or reviews about their film production course..Anyone who is a student?

Ravensbourne:They have good reputation on film production.But I dont knwo much about fast track.

Well to be honest I'm kinda more close to choosing Winchester.Cause I saw It has a great campus and good facilities.And it's really close to where I wanna live with my partner who is in Southampton Solent University.

But If they have a bad reputation I can still choose Ravensbourne..So please feed me with your information:smile:

Thank you for your help already!
Reply 1
Original post by punqr
Hi guys,

I'm between in this two offers and I could'nt find spesific details about this schools.
I'm from Turkey and that's why I feel free to be a tourist here.

First of all,

Winchester: I couldn't find any comments or reviews about their film production course..Anyone who is a student?

Ravensbourne:They have good reputation on film production.But I dont knwo much about fast track.

Well to be honest I'm kinda more close to choosing Winchester.Cause I saw It has a great campus and good facilities.And it's really close to where I wanna live with my partner who is in Southampton Solent University.

But If they have a bad reputation I can still choose Ravensbourne..So please feed me with your information:smile:

Thank you for your help already!

I'd like to know about Winchester as well!
Reply 2
be careful with ravensbourne they are currently ranked 84 out of 87 by the Guardian newspaper for providing media related education either practical or academic.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/table/2012/may/22/university-guide-media-studies-communications-librarianship

Thats a very poor ranking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending