The Student Room Group

Warsi: Pakistani men see white girls as 'fair game'

It seems that communities are finally going to start speaking out against these vermin that pollute our country.

Admitting that a problem exists is the first stage in exterminating it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18117529

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Finally. However, looking at the sentences of the group of 9 Rochdale men -the ringleader got 19 years - is ridiculous. The young girls who were abused will suffer for the rest of their lives, so should ALL of the 9 men who took part. They should be jailed for life.
Reply 2
Well, your title is a gross misquote.

She said a MINORITY of Pakistani men see white girls as fair game. Not all of them, and there is a significant difference which you seem to have ommitted purposefully.

I don't see much 'new' about this. A minority of white men see white girls as fair game too.
The fact that a native people can bare 30% of all grooming in England, a population of 85% natives, vs asians that commit slightly less percentage, 28%, of grooming in England shows that they're more likely to be grooming. And since they only do it to natives they are racists even if the PC state can't handle whites being victims of racism.

I don't know why the debate is being skewed to 'Oh it's not all Pakistani men who think native girls are fair game'. It's absolutely irrelevant. These sick people who did this obviously thought they were fair game. That should be the end of the matter.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Is there a bigger **** in politics than Keith ****ing Vaz?
Reply 5
Yes :frown: I know, I played the internet and lost....
Lol warsi.

Labour MP and chairman of the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee Keith Vaz has said it is wrong to focus on a particular racial or religious group.

"There is no excuse for this kind of criminality, whoever is involved in it but I don't think it is a particular group of people, I don't think it's a particular race or religion,"

Original post by Apa
Finally. However, looking at the sentences of the group of 9 Rochdale men -the ringleader got 19 years - is ridiculous. The young girls who were abused will suffer for the rest of their lives, so should ALL of the 9 men who took part. They should be jailed for life.

Imo the judge probably sentenced it keeping a few things in mind. I mean, the girls probably consented at first, after it got out of hand, that's when the drugs/alcohol/money etc. wasn't worth it. At least now they won't be going into a strangers car again.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Perseveranze

I mean, the girls probably consented at first, after it got out of hand, that's when the drugs/alcohol/money etc. wasn't worth it. At least now they won't be going into a strangers car again.

Don't even try to justify these sub-humans actions.
Original post by Dont Tread On Me

He will try to justify any atrocity his Muslim brothers commit. It's standard for his ilk.

Why would I justify it? In Shariah rape penalty is execution, even if the victims weren't as innocent as they seem. I'm just going by western standards here.
Original post by Perseveranze
Why would I justify it? In Shariah rape penalty is execution, even if the victims weren't as innocent as they seem. I'm just going by western standards here.

in sharia arnt rape victoms forced to marry their attackers, as seen in recent well publisised cases?
Reply 11
There have to be like 3 or 4 male, muslim witnesses. So in other words, no one whatsoever would ever get prosecuted for rape ever again if we adopted shariah law.

Original post by Dirac Delta Function
He will try to justify any atrocity his Muslim brothers commit. It's standard for his ilk.

Its true though. the girls DID consent initially, and don't say they were not mentally mature or whatever, do you remember when you were 15 years old? Would you get into a car with an older man promising you gifts? These girls went along with it FULLY (initially), then they realised that they got themselves into a big mess, but by then it was too late since they were caught in the trap.

That said, the men deserve long sentences.
Reply 13
i dont understand why the term 'asians' is used all the time - embarrassing for non-pakistanis so why don't they name and shame?
Original post by sabre2th1
Its true though. the girls DID consent initially, and don't say they were not mentally mature or whatever, do you remember when you were 15 years old? Would you get into a car with an older man promising you gifts? These girls went along with it FULLY (initially), then they realised that they got themselves into a big mess, but by then it was too late since they were caught in the trap.

That said, the men deserve long sentences.

How do you know the girls went along with it? What makes you think they weren't coerced or intoxicated?
Original post by Bulbasaur
How do you know the girls went along with it? What makes you think they weren't coerced or intoxicated?

Well they DID go along with it initially. None of them were kidnapped by being bundled into a car boot or whatever. They accepted gifts such as alcohol from unknown older men.. One even agreed to have sex:

The 15-year-old girl was introduced to him by a much older woman. The girl wanted to earn money to buy cannabis.

She met Miah in the shop and he asked her: 'Do you want to make love to me for £80?' He knew she was only 15 yet he saw it as no obstacle and had sex with her.

So the above girl agree to have sex for money (to my surprise! I didn't actually know any of the girls agreed; although under UK law she can't consent..).

BUT BEFORE someone tries to make it appear as if I support these men, I do NOT! I just get annoyed when girls aged 15 are seen as little angels, I remember when I was 15 (2 years ago), no girl would have been stupid enough to think that a stranger is giving them alcohol without some purpose.
Reply 16
Original post by Snagprophet

I don't know why the debate is being skewed to 'Oh it's not all Pakistani men who think native girls are fair game'. It's absolutely irrelevant. These sick people who did this obviously thought they were fair game. That should be the end of the matter.

Actually, it is not irrelevant.

To begin going on and spilling racist rhetoric about 'pakistani men' think 'white girls are fair game' is completely inappropriate. And I only say that because making a broad comment about a particular race - bearing in mind Pakistan is a country of 177m people - is a dangerous path to begin walking down.

Yes, there is racism amongst some Pakistanis living here. Yes, it is a problem. And yes, in this case they obviously thought they were fair game. All of those things need to be dealt with.

It is part of the debate, though, to limit the publicity this is getting. It was a gross act by gross people, but to reflect this onto an entire nationality is an absolutely ludicrous statement to make and to reflect it onto Muslims as a whole is even worse.
Reply 17
Would you get into a car with an older man promising you gifts?

At the time, the gifts would be a piece of chocolate. :rolleyes:

Times have changed.
Original post by Florrick
At the time, the gifts would be a piece of chocolate. :rolleyes:

Times have changed.

What do you mean? I don't get what you are trying to say lol
Reply 19
What do you mean? I don't get what you are trying to say lol

Will this explain it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j05KWTkSbDc#t=346s

Quick Reply