The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by lapples
Oh, I see....
I'm doing Higher Biology this year (exam wednesday :tongue:) and more than half the course is plants :frown: gets a bit boring...
I love all the human related stuff, esp. the genetics :smile:

Good luck, I don't envy you, biology is hard!
Reply 141
Original post by seafolk
Good luck, I don't envy you, biology is hard!

Im blonde with green eyes and so is my sister so it isnt that rare to have green eyes. :smile:
Original post by Torpedo Fish
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

Kashmiri girls and Turkish lol

I know loads (=
I'm a brunette guy with green eyes if interested. =P
Reply 145
WAIT, LET ME SEE YOUR EYES BEFORE I TALK TO YOU... really?
My sister has brunette hair & green eyes so yeah they exist.
Original post by Torpedo Fish
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

Lots of Afghan and north-west pakistani girls (and boys) have this trait, Due to the Greek,Russian,British,jewish blood that runs in them....
I am brunette with green eyes but I'm afraid I'm taken :tongue: Also, I think this is a rather common combination in more mediterranean countries. Most girls in the North of Europe are blonde and/or have blue eyes so that's why you can't find as many girls with this combination but it's really not that uncommon.
Pic of my left eye. :smile:

Attachment not found

See, green eyes. The rarest eye colour for humans. =)
(edited 11 years ago)
i'm a dark brunette with (dark) olive green to dark hazel eyes- i'm not a vivid green- vivid greens are unusual, subtle greens can look a bit blue or aren't as noticable for their green colour. i find my colour changes with mood, but i think that depends on how dialated my pupils are and if the whites are white or more red (angry/upset). that is also probs the same for other colours.

so yes, we do exist.
Ex girlfriend had a white + trinidad background, she ended up with beautiful brown hair (wasn't very dark) and green eyes :smile:
Reply 152
Yeah my sister's got goldeny/browney hair and green eyes, though most people with green eyes are blonde
Reply 153
*waves* Well, my eyes are cheaters. Sometimes they're green, sometimes they're brown, sometimes hazel, sometimes blue. O.o You'd hate me. ;D
I'm brunette, sort of a medium brown colour with bright green eyes same as my gran and my little sister. My dad has the exact same eyes too, they like pass through my family, love having a more 'unusual' combination. I always get mistaken for being foreign.
I have naturally brunette hair (but I dye it a dark blonde colour) and green eyes but they can look slightly grey or blue on different days :tongue:
Reply 156
How about naturally light blondes with brown eyes? That's pretty unusual!
Reply 157
Original post by Mabes
How about naturally light blondes with brown eyes? That's pretty unusual!

Naturally pink hair with orange eyes even rarer.
I have green eyes and dirty blonde hair.Green eyes are rare anyway OP.
Reply 159
Ive got brown hair and green eyes....... and my heritage is pretty boring (Irish/English)! x

Latest