The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joievee
I. WANT. QUICK. please? (i know that wont ever happen, but dayum they were so cute in first season!)

ermm have you seen the promo for goodbye?

Spoiler

Reply 9361
Is this still going on? New here, and not sure how it works but I love Glee too! :biggrin:
Reply 9362
Oh wow okay I didn't know there were more pages! But yeah I wanna say if they were just gonna end it at 3 seasons, I don't know what I would've done! Does anyone else think that guy Sebastian Smythe (Grant Gustin) was super hot! :biggrin: I absolutely love him, and I know he's not been in the episodes lately, but do you think he'll be there next season? Also, you know that girl who was in The Glee Project, Lindsay Pearce, do you think she'll be joining the New Directions next year or maybe stay as a rival or something? I think her voice is amazing, so would love if she joined them! :smile: Also anyone think Joe is super hot! :biggrin: haha
Original post by gooby
Oh wow okay I didn't know there were more pages! But yeah I wanna say if they were just gonna end it at 3 seasons, I don't know what I would've done! Does anyone else think that guy Sebastian Smythe (Grant Gustin) was super hot! :biggrin: I absolutely love him, and I know he's not been in the episodes lately, but do you think he'll be there next season? Also, you know that girl who was in The Glee Project, Lindsay Pearce, do you think she'll be joining the New Directions next year or maybe stay as a rival or something? I think her voice is amazing, so would love if she joined them! :smile: Also anyone think Joe is super hot! :biggrin: haha

they're on glee so ALL the guys (other than Matthew Morrison) are superhot :biggrin: we generally hold a soft spot for Darren and Chris on this thread (Blaine and Kurt respectively)
Yes I did like Sebastian and I liked how his character developed. Theres no news currently if he'll be back next season or not. Harmony/Lindsay is really good I agree but I think they'll keep her as a rival glee club member personally.
Lots of people think Joe (Samuel Larsen) is hot :biggrin:
Original post by museobsessed
they're on glee so ALL the guys (other than Matthew Morrison) are superhot :biggrin: we generally hold a soft spot for Darren and Chris on this thread (Blaine and Kurt respectively)
Yes I did like Sebastian and I liked how his character developed. Theres no news currently if he'll be back next season or not. Harmony/Lindsay is really good I agree but I think they'll keep her as a rival glee club member personally.

I've definitely got a soft spot for Darren and Chris...

IN MY BED

Anyway, anyone not biblically depressed about the upcoming finale?

Nobody?
Reply 9365
Original post by PrettyRainbows
I've definitely got a soft spot for Darren and Chris...

IN MY BED

Anyway, anyone not biblically depressed about the upcoming finale?

Nobody?

I am really sad it's ending! :frown: When I finish my exams on the 30th of May I'm gonna watch the series for a 3rd time, that's how obsessed I am, I NEED Glee to function :frown: haha :L But yeah, I won't be watching the episode until Friday when I've done my Economics test bleh :/
Reply 9366

Yeah all the guys are hot <3 haha but actually I have to admit, Kurt annoyed me at the beginning but now I really like him since he started going out with Kurt he changed, for the better :smile:
What do you mean "other than Matthew Morrison"?! He's hot as hell! Have you not seen his interview on Ellen, OMG! So hot! I know he's 33 but still... haha :L

Anyone looking forward to the new Glee Project? :biggrin:
Original post by gooby
Yeah all the guys are hot <3 haha but actually I have to admit, Kurt annoyed me at the beginning but now I really like him since he started going out with Kurt he changed, for the better :smile:
What do you mean "other than Matthew Morrison"?! He's hot as hell! Have you not seen his interview on Ellen, OMG! So hot! I know he's 33 but still... haha :L

Anyone looking forward to the new Glee Project? :biggrin:

See I always liked Kurt from the start (other than his crush on Finn that was creepy) and I agree that hes matured into an awesome young man, and yes him getting together with Blaine did help. Blaine is awesome.
No no Matthew Morrison is not attractive. We don't like him here. Hes bitched about his job and his character is creepy.

I've never watched the glee project but I really love the performances we've had from the people who came from it
See I always liked Kurt from the start (other than his crush on Finn that was creepy) and I agree that hes matured into an awesome young man, and yes him getting together with Blaine did help. Blaine is awesome.
No no Matthew Morrison is not attractive. We don't like him here. Hes bitched about his job and his character is creepy.

I've never watched the glee project but I really love the performances we've had from the people who came from it

The highlight of Matthew Morrison's career has to be this

[video="youtube;lMpjvZLDl-s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMpjvZLDl-s[/video]
Original post by gooby
]Does anyone else think that guy Sebastian Smythe (Grant Gustin) was super hot! :biggrin: I absolutely love him, and I know he's not been in the episodes lately, but do you think he'll be there next season?

Theres no news currently if he'll be back next season or not.

He is indeed superhot :wink: This may be a rumourlie, but on the IMDb forums I read that

Spoiler

But like I said it could easily be fake, considering where I read it :wink: and it would seem sonewhat contrived, but then this IS Glee :P
Okay, what is the official opinion on Finn here? Please tell me you hate him like I hate him.
Original post by sheridanamber
Okay, what is the official opinion on Finn here? Please tell me you hate him like I hate him.

we're mostly just suck of finchel getting so many kisses when klaine barely get any
we're kinda meh about him as a character. he does and says stupid things sometimes, but mostly we don't care about him much
we love Cory though :biggrin:
Reply 9372

Okay...I'm not sure if I'm doing the quoting thing right, so please excuse me :frown: haha
But omg you're joking?! How can people not like Matthew Morrison! I personally LOVE his character he's a TILF and the sweetest teacher ever!!

Anyways what's everyone's favourite Glee song? :smile: hehe
Reply 9373
Original post by Skip_Snip
He is indeed superhot :wink: This may be a rumourlie, but on the IMDb forums I read that

Spoiler

But like I said it could easily be fake, considering where I read it :wink: and it would seem sonewhat contrived, but then this IS Glee :P

OMG! I know you wrote it's probably not true but if it is I swear I'm gonna cry!! I love him so much <3 Well I think Unique will since what he/she said last episode haha.
If it doesn't happen, I'ma hunt you down :wink: haha kidding but if it does, it would be the best season of Glee! :biggrin:
Original post by gooby
Okay...I'm not sure if I'm doing the quoting thing right, so please excuse me :frown: haha
But omg you're joking?! How can people not like Matthew Morrison! I personally LOVE his character he's a TILF and the sweetest teacher ever!!

Anyways what's everyone's favourite Glee song? :smile: hehe

He's really creepy. If he was my teacher I'd feel uncomfortable being in the same room as him. And he's not that great a teacher- look at how much he favours people like Rachel over Tina and Mike.

Original post by sheridanamber

Can't stand him. Much preferred St Berry to Finchel, and Finn as a character is just irritating. I want more Klaine screen time!
Yes! I really like St Berry. I mean jesse is a stuck up brat but hes better for her than Finn and hes so much more on her wavelength
I love St Berry and I hope next season that

Spoiler

Original post by dobbys sock
I love St Berry and I hope next season that

Spoiler

but the problem with that is

Spoiler

OK so just got up to date with all my Glee watching yesterday.

I AM NOT going to be able to handle the graduation episode. I am way, way too emotionally invested in the show.

I LOVE the character of Unique BTW.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9379
The fourth season will continue to be set at McKinley High in Ohio, but it will feature a show-within-a-show format that also follows several of the just-graduated characters to New York, and will be set at a performing arts school there. The Ohio portion of the show will feature a number of new characters. Two actresses have been announced for multi-episode guest-starring arcs as part of the New York sequences: Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson.[90] Parker's character will be a mentor to Kurt, and Hudson's a mentor to Rachel; Hudson will be appearing in six episodes during the fall

I'm guessing some people have read this right?? I just did and there's a huge smile on my face! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest