The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Computer Science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
G401 here as well :biggrin: (means one year in research) and i'm looking forward to meeting ya folks...Roscoe and Gladstone so see u in greenbank :wink:.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 21
Original post by Wurgut
imo we should start a facebook page.

Yeah then we will be able to see who to look for and also get more people joining

Original post by Wurgut
G401 here as well (means one year in research) and i'm looking forward to meeting ya folks...Roscoe and Gladstone so see u in greenbank .

Yeah G401 is a masters degree as well so will end up being a Master Of Computer Science 8-)

Cant wait to see you at greenbank
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 22
Yeah, i'm really impatient as well. It's gonna be legendary :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 23
computer science wiv electronic engineering :smile:. dno wat to do about accommodation though havent even sorted any yet, gna look for private i think :/ any1 know any decent private accommodation like capital gate or something?
Yeah im doing computer science and electronics and a year in industry :biggrin:
staying at Salisbury Hall, Carnatic Site.
Reply 25
Original post by firstevermember

wow cant beleive i found someone lol and ye mine is with year in industry as well :biggrin:, u have facebook ye? and I just got offered Rankin hall carnatic site today from liverpool shared toilet and catered which i didnt want and i cant find any other accommodation so think i will have to accept it :/
Reply 26
Original post by firstevermember

Im doing computer science and im staying at salisbury! Probably see you around! :smile:
Original post by Fent93
wow cant beleive i found someone lol and ye mine is with year in industry as well :biggrin:, u have facebook ye? and I just got offered Rankin hall carnatic site today from liverpool shared toilet and catered which i didnt want and i cant find any other accommodation so think i will have to accept it :/

Sry for late reply i dont use this site oftern :smile:
Lol so im not the only one :smile: yeah my facebook is
https://www.facebook.com/BanksJoe

Add me :biggrin:
OH, I'm on G401!!! See you at the quiz thingy on Monday. ;D Assuming you'll be there. D: Computer department, hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Hey all! It's great to know finally there are some people doing Computer Science in Liverpool University.
Actually, my course is quite similar, BSc in Computer Information Systems. I guess I'll be attending the same lectures as you all in the first year.
And it'll be good if someone could start a facebook page :biggrin:

Quick Reply