The Student Room Group

Spanish GCSE OCR Monday 21st May 2012

Does anyone know whether this is the reading or listening? My exam timetable just says unit 1, and even my teacher wasn't sure.. :/

Sorry it's AQA actually :P
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's the listening tomorrow and then the reading on Friday :smile:
Original post by belladalton
It's the listening tomorrow and then the reading on Friday :smile:

How did everyone find the OCR listening?
I thought it was really hard especially the last question about air conditioning I had to guess a lot!
Anyone want to start an unofficial mark scheme?
Reply 4
Original post by xsophiehannahx
How did everyone find the OCR listening?
I thought it was really hard especially the last question about air conditioning I had to guess a lot!
Anyone want to start an unofficial mark scheme?

Hey I thought it was really hard:frown:( I thought the first two questions were fine, the one about gaming was okay but everyone in my year put really different answers for what professor martinez field was:frown:( And then the last two were so confusing:frown:(( I would haha but I know I've got tons wrong haha.
Yeah me too, for the field he was in I put interactive gaming or something, I wasn't really so sure but that's pretty much all I heard :frown: What did you put for the last question?
Reply 6
oh i put psychology haha i don't know i heard it and i heard something about self esteem and stuff:frown: i don't know it was so hard, much harder than any practice papers.. which one for the last question?
When energy use was most? The one about the government? I had no idea :L
When energy use was most? The one about the government? I had no idea :L

I put 'changing temperatures' because I heard 'cambiar temperaturas'.
And for the government I put to help fund the projects?

The last question killed me...
Reply 9
For the first answer of the last last question, I put down temperature changes. Is that right? :L Then for the last answer I put down to finance projects because that's what I heard. Oh and for the one where it said when does he think his product is going to be sold, what did you guys put? I guessed that one, I put down a year :/ Everyone got different answers for that in my school, I mean one person put down 600 days :smile:
Also, what did you guys put for the F1 accident, was it due to mechanical problems or driver error? I think I got that one wrong :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
I put the temperature changes :smile: I didn't even hear the last one, I just put to present their ideas to others. I didn't hear when either so I put in the near future haha :L I'm pretty sure that it was a driver error because there was a collision with a car
What did you put for when the energy consumption is highest (I can't remember the exact question but it was the second one in the last question) I put summer and winter because I heard 'verano' and 'invierno' not sure though :s-smilie:
Original post by MrMusicLTD
For the first answer of the last last question, I put down temperature changes. Is that right? :L Then for the last answer I put down to finance projects because that's what I heard. Oh and for the one where it said when does he think his product is going to be sold, what did you guys put? I guessed that one, I put down a year :/ Everyone got different answers for that in my school, I mean one person put down 600 days :smile:
Also, what did you guys put for the F1 accident, was it due to mechanical problems or driver error? I think I got that one wrong :frown:

Yes, temperature changes is correct. :smile: And so is the finance thing (I think).
Apparently it was a decade but I didn't get that right. :frown:
It was driver error because I didn't hear anything about how brakes or tyres. Not 100% sure though.
What did you put for when the energy consumption is highest (I can't remember the exact question but it was the second one in the last question) I put summer and winter because I heard 'verano' and 'invierno' not sure though :s-smilie:

I put exactly the same! But most people just wrote Summer in my school (maybe they didn't hear invierno? I'm not sure.) :s-smilie:
At least if you put summer first they can take your first answer :L I also found the question about people's problems and feelings hard, I found the feelings part especially hard :frown: I think I had 'depressing' left because I guessed 'let-down' for one
Reply 15
This was the most easiest paper I have ever answered - explains the mad grade boundaries.

Teacher told us you need 33/40 to get a C and 38/40 for an A*! LOL
I think you've got the wrong paper - the grade boundaries are around 32 for an A*
Reply 17
I think you've got the wrong paper - the grade boundaries are around 32 for an A*

Hey guys,
I did the paper too today and generally people in my school found it quite hard. My teacher is actually the chief
examiner for OCR spanish and he said that the grade boundaries are about 32 for an a* like xsophiehannahx said. There is no
way it would be 38, at least i dont think so!
How did you guys do on the coursework by the way?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Hey,
What did you guys put for the question about what disrupted the tennis match? I ticked the one about crowds but I'm really not sure... :smile:
Reply 19
I put down traffic, but didnt get temperature change :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending