The Student Room Group

Bengalis

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by arnoob
I think you mean you want a asian power thread, speak for yourself :wink: What would the purpose of that thread be?

haha foster friendship? Just because governments don't have formal relations dosn't mean we cant move past differences :smile:
Reply 61
bahaha yea i realized after posting my original comment that there IS one already :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by shahruk
haha foster friendship? Just because governments don't have formal relations dosn't mean we cant move past differences :smile:

No sorry , I understood you wrong I thought you wanted an Asian power thread because you thought asians were superior. What do you mean with move past differences? I have nothing against Pakistanis.
Reply 63
Original post by arnoob
No sorry , I understood you wrong I thought you wanted an Asian power thread because you thought asians were superior. What do you mean with move past differences? I have nothing against Pakistanis.

hahaha naah i am not that bigoted.

lol neither have I. They make real nice company in an Asia Cup final ! :biggrin:
I'm one. Holla at me babez.
Original post by shahruk
hahaha naah i am not that bigoted.

lol neither have I. They make real nice company in an Asia Cup final ! :biggrin:

Haha, I don't watch a lot of cricket other than a few matches in the cricket world cup, I have been to watch a England test series match though, once. I enjoy playing it although I rarely do. But yes both teams are respectable when it comes to cricket .
Original post by shaira786
lool wazzapnin

Nutting much! Wbu bub?
Reply 67
Original post by killa78
To study what?

To Study MSc in Public Economic Management and Finance probably....not finalized yet. have another option for Economics in Uni of Surrey...What do u think which uni is better among the two...considering reputation, life style, living expenses ect?
Reply 68
Original post by mahbub1876
To Study MSc in Public Economic Management and Finance probably....not finalized yet. have another option for Economics in Uni of Surrey...What do u think which uni is better among the two...considering reputation, life style, living expenses ect?

I'd say Birmingham.
But im biased :tongue:

However most people would probably agee that Birmingham is a very respectable uni and maybe cheaper than surrey. Im not sure.
Accomodation in Birmingham varies though :smile:

Lifestyle, well Birmingham city centre is very nice and the university does have a reasonable Asian populous I guess (Y)
Reply 69
Original post by killa78
I'd say Birmingham.
But im biased :tongue:

However most people would probably agee that Birmingham is a very respectable uni and maybe cheaper than surrey. Im not sure.
Accomodation in Birmingham varies though :smile:

Lifestyle, well Birmingham city centre is very nice and the university does have a reasonable Asian populous I guess (Y)

Thank u so much............
Reply 70
Hello im bengali lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply