University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Firm/Insurers 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Firmed for Maths and Physics.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Firmed for Computer and Business studies. Waiting for accommodation applications to open! :frown: Probably going to go for Jack Martin
Original post by Beth36
I firmed for Theatre and Performance too :smile: My original offer said AAA but I got an email just after Christmas saying it was an error and now it's AAB. You could maybe email the admissions team just to check.

ah ace :smile: i phoned them today when i saw your message but nope mine is definitely AAA! :frown: I do BTEC performing arts alongside three other alevel subjects and they don't like my btec thats why! :frown: Thanks though ! :smile: xx
Reply 303
Says on their website there aren't application forms for accommodation yet - is this correct?
Reply 304
Firmed for French and Italian Studies! Aggghhh I'm so excited! What accommodation is everyone thinking of?
Firmed for History but have absolutely no idea about accommodation. Planning on aiming for the cheapest though unless anyone knows anything particularly terrible about the lower end halls?
Reply 306
Original post by SpawnOfSanta
Firmed for History but have absolutely no idea about accommodation. Planning on aiming for the cheapest though unless anyone knows anything particularly terrible about the lower end halls?

There's a really useful thread on this forum about accommodation which gives a summary of all the different places and pros and cons... there's also a table on the Warwick website if you want to narrow it down :smile: That's how I've been choosing anyways :biggrin:
Reply 307
i have firmed for biomedical chemistry, anyone else do any sort of biomedical science? and i cannot wait, lets just hope i get the grades :smile:
Reply 308
Hi,
I know I'm a bit late finding this thread but I've firmed Warwick for classical civilisation :smile: I think I may be the only one on this thread who has! If not let me know :smile:
Original post by saintjules
I firmed too!!!

im setting the record for slowest replu ever here haha! you on the fb group they created?:smile:
Reply 310
Original post by katyb94
Hi,
I know I'm a bit late finding this thread but I've firmed Warwick for classical civilisation :smile: I think I may be the only one on this thread who has! If not let me know :smile:

Warwick is my insurance offer for Classical Civilisation :smile:
Firmed for Accounting and Finance!:smile:
Reply 312
Original post by sosotalk
Warwick is my insurance offer for Classical Civilisation :smile:

Oh cool :smile: What's your firm??
Reply 313
Original post by tarantulasarus
Firmed for Accounting and Finance!:smile:

gl! I just got my IB results, got in for A&F :biggrin: hope to see u there too
Reply 314
Firmed for MORSE. Need 5's in AP Calculus BC, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics and Chemistry. Got my results and they're all 5 so I got innnn...I think.
Did anyone else get a reading list? If yes, are you actually planning on reading/ buying the books before results day?
Original post by Purple1031
Did anyone else get a reading list? If yes, are you actually planning on reading/ buying the books before results day?

Got a reading list. Did IB so I already know I am in, so will buy a few to begin with :smile:
Reply 317
Original post by simoncino
Got a reading list. Did IB so I already know I am in, so will buy a few to begin with :smile:

Me too :biggrin:, havnt got a reading list yet tho but im sure it'll come. Which course are you doing?
Original post by Tobyfcb
Me too :biggrin:, havnt got a reading list yet tho but im sure it'll come. Which course are you doing?

PAIS, I'm looking forward to it so much! You? Do you know also when we find out about our accommodation? September right?
Maybe its just the law department then :dontknow:

Quick Reply