Spanish GCSE OCR Monday 21st May 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sophie5
Well my teacher only gave the speaking mark in which i got
58/60 but as i said my teacher is OCR cheif examiner and wrote
the exam so i am gonna see what he says about the exam tomorrow :smile:
Yeah it was logical so fingers crossed :biggrin:

Oh haha so you will know the answers:smile: If you can, try and post a couple tomorrow :smile:)))
Reply 41
Original post by LiamA
Hey,
What did you guys put for the question about what disrupted the tennis match? I ticked the one about crowds but I'm really not sure... :smile:

I put weather disruptions because i think there was a lot of rain :smile: I'm not sure though, that test was pretty hard though :/
How are you guys revising for reading?
Reply 42
Original post by n4t4_96srb
Oh haha so you will know the answers:smile: If you can, try and post a couple tomorrow :smile:)))

Yep i will defo post answers if he tells me anything, which i doubt he will :tongue:
We have to have a chat on friday too about the reading! I hope its easy, i thought
like no one did the OCR spanish im soo glad other people do!
Reply 43
Original post by santhiya
I put weather disruptions because i think there was a lot of rain :smile: I'm not sure though, that test was pretty hard though :/
How are you guys revising for reading?

Some people are learning vocab lists in my school, however if you have the "Mira OCR Gcse" book i would do some reading exercise, just for practice :smile:
Original post by xsophiehannahx
I think you've got the wrong paper - the grade boundaries are around 32 for an A*

Absolutely no chance, don't come on here trying to scare everyone!
Original post by Examstressman
Absolutely no chance, don't come on here trying to scare everyone!

The person based it on what it was for last year, which was 32 for an A* (you can check on the OCR website - I'll send you the link if you want). However, last year's listening paper was arguably the easier of the two, and so perhaps the grade boundary will be lower for an A* (as it depends on how well the rest of the country did). I'm praying to God a 30 will be enough for an A* :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
What did everyone put for the last gaming question, where they asked what it stopped him from feeling? I put lonely/isolated because I heard 'aislado'
Also what did people put for when to the people play, I put 'all night'
Oh and guys! What was the second exercise about? I have such a poor memory, I know :smile:
What did everyone put for the last gaming question, where they asked what it stopped him from feeling? I put lonely/isolated because I heard 'aislado'

Oh thank God! I wrote the same thing :smile:
I can't remember either :L All I know is that it was a question which had 2 lists which you had to chose from
I remember now! It was the one which 'poor job prospects' and 'people leave their country' etc.
Reply 51

Yes had no idea what to put for this question and so put isolated, glad
other people did too :biggrin:
I remember now! It was the one which 'poor job prospects' and 'people leave their country' etc.

Oh that's it! Can you remember some of the options?

Oh and what did you put down as Professor Martinez's field of work?
Reply 53
Original post by MrMusicLTD
Oh thank God! I wrote the same thing :smile:

I wrote all night toooooo :biggrin:
Reply 54
Original post by iSoftie
This was the most easiest paper I have ever answered - explains the mad grade boundaries.

Teacher told us you need 33/40 to get a C and 38/40 for an A*! LOL

Love the negs. Shows that there's many confused "hopeful medics" on TSR that aren't bilingual.

Annoying people.
Reply 55
How did you guys find the reading today? :smile:
What did everyone get in GCSE Spanish by the way?

Quick Reply

Latest