The Student Room Group

Revising in school for 1:30pm exam?

I have P.E GCSE at 1:30 tomorrow and haven't done any revision.. would it be possible to somehow fit some revision in between now and then.. have you ever done it.. any tips? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Yeah me too! 1:30? Mine is 1:00. Anyway..I'm not going to lie..No revision? Are you out of your mind man? It's not impossible but it will be hard. I've been revising for two full weeks and I'm still up. You can't revise for P.E in a day; too complicated. Sorry If I seem negative but yeah.. Honestly, I prob will receive bad rep, but just drink a coffee or whatever and I would try an all-night and just cram as much as you can. P.S Revise the KEYWORDS. Best of Luck !!
Reply 2
are you guys aqa full course??
Reply 3
Original post by RandomGenius
Yeah me too! 1:30? Mine is 1:00. Anyway..I'm not going to lie..No revision? Are you out of your mind man? It's not impossible but it will be hard. I've been revising for two full weeks and I'm still up. You can't revise for P.E in a day; too complicated. Sorry If I seem negative but yeah.. Honestly, I prob will receive bad rep, but just drink a coffee or whatever and I would try an all-night and just cram as much as you can. P.S Revise the KEYWORDS. Best of Luck !!

are you aqa??
Original post by Tplox
are you guys aqa full course??

I'm Edexcel.. how much revision have you done?
Reply 5
i have done a bit, but im pretty behind, probs another 2 hours, i should be fine i think
Original post by RandomGenius

Yeah.. :/ I'm a last-minute-revision kind of person.. seems to work quite well, except this time I haven't even done that... :/
Reply 7
the annoying thing is in the test, like only half the things in the textbook will come up >.<
Not sure on specifically PE, but I got A in English Language in my GCSE with 1 day of revision :dontknow: perhaps GCSEs have changed a lot since I did them 4 years ago, though.

..sorry, just realised how unhelpful this reply is! I'll leave.
Reply 9
Original post by tsr-member
Not sure on specifically PE, but I got A in English Language in my GCSE with 1 day of revision :dontknow: perhaps GCSEs have changed a lot since I did them 4 years ago, though.

lol that completley different
english language - u dont need to do revision, its all about the way you write

pe - all about facts
Hey I never took p.e. but what I did if I hadn't done any revision was look at the specification as that's the stuff that will come up in your exam and just go through it and make notes then hopefully you can link the stuff you've learnt to the stuff on the spec.

Good luck! :-)
Original post by tsr-member

is it even possible to revise for english language? :s-smilie:

haha thanks anyway :smile:
Original post by manchesterunited15
I have P.E GCSE at 1:30 tomorrow and haven't done any revision.. would it be possible to somehow fit some revision in between now and then.. have you ever done it.. any tips? :smile:

I like to revise a long way ahead of the exam, I would say you are buggered! But, hope you can get some decent revision in xx
Original post by Tplox
lol that completley different
english language - u dont need to do revision, its all about the way you write

pe - all about facts

Haha, ma bad. I have no idea. GCSE was so long ago.
Reply 14
GCSEs, you should be fine :wink:

Now Chemistry AS retake, stuff I haven't done for a year and just started revising. I could be in trouble. :cool:
Original post by manchesterunited15
is it even possible to revise for english language? :s-smilie:

haha thanks anyway :smile:

I think so! Or, actually, it might have been English Lit..... I think it was English Lit.

I should probably go to bed. Good luck tomorrow, anyway!
Original post by Steevee
GCSEs, you should be fine :wink:

Now Chemistry AS retake, stuff I haven't done for a year and just started revising. I could be in trouble. :cool:

You're buggered as well!! Hope you are not, but isn't looking good eh. xx
Reply 17
Original post by JessicaUk
You're buggered as well!! Hope you are not, but isn't looking good eh. xx

Totally I think. :cool:

Ahh well, give it another couple of hours and bed, up at 10:00 for some more revision and hope for the best :tongue:
Original post by Steevee
Totally I think. :cool:

Ahh well, give it another couple of hours and bed, up at 10:00 for some more revision and hope for the best :tongue:

Wana chat on MSN for a lil bit before going to sleep? :-) xx
This was, unfortunately, the only type of revision I would do. The only thing you really can do is go over the main points for each area and if you have enough time skim read the important parts of the textbook. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending