The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9040
The good thing about having the house to yourself is being able to headbang to Chop Suey by SOAD and not looking like an absolutely twit :u:

two.
Reply 9042
Original post by SimpleGirl
two.

I hope your exam went well ^^

Original post by Deyesy
I hope your exam went well ^^

It was a pretty good paper actually. I think it went quite well - thank you :h:

Reply 9045
Original post by Deyesy
The good thing about having the house to yourself is being able to headbang to Chop Suey by SOAD and not looking like an absolutely twit :u:

Pizza pie! :headbang:
afternoon all :hat2:

two
*rawr*
Boooooooooooo!

Onee.
two

It's too hot!
Reply 9051
Original post by Abiraleft
Pizza pie! :headbang:

I don't understand this :sad: :getmecoat:

I know Al >.< Hear's hoping it's still like this, this time next week when my exam is done :tongue:
Reply 9052
Original post by Deyesy
I don't understand this :sad: :getmecoat:

I know Al >.< Hear's hoping it's still like this, this time next week when my exam is done :tongue:

From Steal This Album. I don't listen to SOAD much at all, but this is my favourite from the ones I have heard, almost completely because of the lyrics and phrasing. :biggrin:
Reply 9053
Original post by Abiraleft

From Steal This Album. I don't listen to SOAD much at all, but this is my favourite from the ones I have heard, almost completely because of the lyrics and phrasing. :biggrin:

What utter legends for making a song just on pizza :lol:
two
Reply 9055
Threee.
Reply 9056
Original post by Deyesy
What utter legends for making a song just on pizza :lol:

It's meant to be about the consumerist culture advertising promotes, but yeah, it's very clever. Legend has it that they were hungry in a hotel room, saw a pizza ad and ordered one - and subsequently came up with the lyrics. :laugh:
Reply 9058
Two.
Reply 9059

Latest