The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

you take your pen running out as an excuse to finish revising early
Reply 1661
After 10 minutes revising, its time for another 40 minute break
Procrastinating on TSR .... It makes me feel less guilty than being on YouTube.
@bill_gates .... "You ask for a student discount at Pound Land"

LMFAO.... cheered me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='D
Back to revision now.....

P.S good luck to anyone and everyone who has exams.
Reply 1664
Original post by 007Shella
Procrastinating on TSR .... It makes me feel less guilty than being on YouTube.

haha that definitely sounds like me right now! :smile:
you count printing stuff of as part of your scheduled revision
Reply 1666
Original post by stubear
you count printing stuff of as part of your scheduled revision

And organising everything you've printed off/ all your notes etc.
Reply 1667
When you do nothing for most the week but it's socially accepted because you're studying a degree
Reply 1668
When you can't see the carpet in your bedroom anymore because it's covered in a layer of rubbish and clothes.
You are searching the internet for revision notes instead of for recreation
Reply 1670
When your housemate eats literally no fruit or vegetables but is perplexed as to why she is always ill.
having an exam on monday, but procrastinating the whole day, because you know that its an afternoon one. revision = tomorrow morning :wink: :P
Reply 1672
When 'I'm never leaving my work this late again' becomes a part of your most used phrases...
When you get annoyed at a printer in the library for charging you 10p more than it should have done. :angry:
When you've been up all night cramming for your second exam in as many days, because you've done like no work all year :holmes:
When your room is flooded with so many books and papers,and they are all super important, and you just don't have the time to organize it! Lol
Until you desperately needs ONE of them and can't find it where you remember putting it!!!!
(excuse the befuddlement :tongue:)
*need
Oops typo!
LOL
When you go out for a meal and everyone decides to have whatever is the cheapest thing on the menu.
when you sit and watch a triple bill of Keeping up with the Kardashians for no apparent reason, before waking up and remembering you have an esay due in approxmately one hour.
*scribbles furiously*

Quick Reply

Latest