The Student Room Group

I just found out that I didn't do a questionin my ICT Practical

I just found out that I didn't do a question in the ICT Practical which was on the last page of the booklet.Its a 12 mark question (or a 6 mark, not sure) but now I don't know what to do. I feel like giving up. I mean I could have done the question but I didn't see it as it was on the last page. I really wanted a 100 for this test, cause I'm no good at theory, but now my hopes are shattered. Help pls? (btw this is the Edexcel IGCSE ICT Exam) :angry::angry::angry:
Reply 1
someone help me pls!!
You have not told how we could help you :P
Read the last post http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1875102&page=4&p=37726744#post37726744
Bad news...
How did you get to know that you have not done the last question. It would have prolly not been printed :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
the question on the last page wasn't worth too many marks i think it was just 6 or 8. you just had to compile the stuff you did throughout the paper. i dont think it should effe your grade too much.
Reply 4
Original post by Rss777
the question on the last page wasn't worth too many marks i think it was just 6 or 8. you just had to compile the stuff you did throughout the paper. i dont think it should effe your grade too much.

yes but still i really wanted good marks for practicals so that i cud crap marks for theory and get away with a good grade...but now thats gone!
Original post by NilFBosh
I just found out that I didn't do a question in the ICT Practical which was on the last page of the booklet.Its a 12 mark question (or a 6 mark, not sure) but now I don't know what to do. I feel like giving up. I mean I could have done the question but I didn't see it as it was on the last page. I really wanted a 100 for this test, cause I'm no good at theory, but now my hopes are shattered. Help pls? (btw this is the Edexcel IGCSE ICT Exam) :angry::angry::angry:

Don't worry, the last question was 6-7 marks it would only mean you lose 3-3.5% finally. You could still get 92% for ur practical exam. Dont let your hopes be shattered :P Work on other subjects and focus better on theory.
Original post by NilFBosh
yes but still i really wanted good marks for practicals so that i cud crap marks for theory and get away with a good grade...but now thats gone!

It just means that you have to do better at theory, pretty simple.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending