The Student Room Group

Needing some motivation...

So I had my maths D1 exam (OCR) today and it went completely terrible... Now I'm lacking the motivation to revise for other exams because I feel like I'm going to do badly in them. I wanted to study Economics in university and I NEED maths and I feel like this exam really crippled my grade! I'm just wondering if anyone finds that they feel unmotivated after a bad exam, or am
I just the only one?
Reply 1
Original post by PeaceLoveKindness
I'm just wondering if anyone finds that they feel unmotivated after a bad exam, or am I just the only one?

Yeah me too!! I was so demoralised after I did badly for my Paper 2 A Level chemistry:frown: Did not have any energy or motivation to study for the rest of the papers but I forced myself to still study for the rest of the papers.

My thoughts keep going on how badly I might have screwed up the exams (though trying not to be so negative-minded) and that is hindering me from concentrating properly on my revision... Good Luck to you(:
Original post by suzie90
Yeah me too!! I was so demoralised after I did badly for my Paper 2 A Level chemistry:frown: Did not have any energy or motivation to study for the rest of the papers but I forced myself to still study for the rest of the papers.

My thoughts keep going on how badly I might have screwed up the exams (though trying not to be so negative-minded) and that is hindering me from concentrating properly on my revision... Good Luck to you(:

I suppose the best thing to do is try to avoid this feeling from happening again... I dont know about you but I feel terrible! Luckily I only have one exam left which is tomorrow, fingers crossed! Good luck to you in your other exams xD

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending