Scroll to see replies

Original post by liamdunne
I got;

Psychology 88/100
Biology 106/120
Religious Studies 93/100
English Language 87/100

Are these results poor?

Why am I being negged? Is it not totally improbable that my results are sub-par in comparison to the intellectual snobs on this website?

Yes, it is totally improbable. Stop being a moron, no-one's that socially oblivious.
I got;

Psychology 88/100
Biology 106/120
Religious Studies 93/100
English Language 87/100

Are these results poor?

Why am I being negged? Is it not totally improbable that my results are sub-par in comparison to the intellectual snobs on this website?

I really don't understand why people, who obviously have good grades come on here and ask whether their results are poor. You probably know those grades are good yourself so what was the point in posting them?
Original post by gurjitsingh
Heyyyybuddy! Seen you got an A in stats1b and in core 4!!!! any advice you can give mate?
Got stats next friday, and I struggle with it! :frown: and core 4 in June, I would really appreciate it from a a fellow genius!

Don't get why someone negged you!?m:confused: plus rep :smile:

Just do all the past papers, make sure you can answer every single question and you'll be fine :smile:
If you don't get something, put all of your focus into it, make sur you're confident going into the exam and you'll do great :smile:
I got;

Psychology 88/100
Biology 106/120
Religious Studies 93/100
English Language 87/100

Are these results poor?

OMG they are so bad ,seriously your so stupid ,go kill yourself :eek:

Seriously stop showing off and stfu :wink:
The people on this thread must be atypical of The Student Room's population. In comparison to people who achieved straight As and 90+ UMS I am a total and utter failure. Seriously, if you imbeciles believe I am intelligent then you should take a good long look on these forums. You will find an abundance of far more intelligent people. Sigh... : /

Edit: It is quite ironic that the people who replied to my comment got appalling results, isn't it? :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
The people on this thread must be atypical of The Student Room's population. In comparison to people who achieved straight As and 90+ UMS I am a total and utter failure. Seriously, if you imbeciles believe I am intelligent then you should take a good long look on these forums. You will find an abundance of far more intelligent people. Sigh... : /

Edit: It is quite ironic that the people who replied to my comment got appalling results, isn't it? :rolleyes:

ye but not all those people gloat as much as you do .....

That is an utterly ridiculous comparison. You can't use the very top achievers as a benchmark, otherwise you'll most likely fall short of those standards. You obviously know that those grades are good so stop using 'TSR standards' as an excuse to show them off.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by alnov
Hey could you post the aqa Econ 3 and Econ 4 jan 12 question papers? I can't find them anywhere thanks.

Sorry I don't have the e-AQA login any more because it was changed/
Reply 6608
does anyone have the jan 2012 D1 AQA paper and mark scheme?
Everytime I see this thread, it brings back the sweet memories of impending doom and nausea :biggrin:
I got A, B and D in january exams

D in chem!!!!!

Dont think i will get the grades to get into uni

chem toooo hard!!!!!
Anyone got PSYB2 JAN 2012 question paper please
Finally finished my last few exams... feels slightly weird, though! I feel like I should be revising, doing something to boost my grades up - but I can't! It's all over! Now the long, two-month wait until the results. Feeling more apprehensive as each day goes by!
Reply 6613
Original post by R3cognize
Finally finished my last few exams... feels slightly weird, though! I feel like I should be revising, doing something to boost my grades up - but I can't! It's all over! Now the long, two-month wait until the results. Feeling more apprehensive as each day goes by!

am really,really scared too=(=(
Everyday passess by, my mind keeps thinking about this bloody day too!!=(=(=(
Does the same happen to ya??=(
Original post by kiyubi
am really,really scared too=(=(
Everyday passess by, my mind keeps thinking about this bloody day too!!=(=(=(
Does the same happen to ya??=(

Yup. :frown: Keep thinking about what grades I could get, what grades I might not get, certain exams that might not get a good mark etc etc. :/
Reply 6615
wrong thread
Reply 6616
Yup. :frown: Keep thinking about what grades I could get, what grades I might not get, certain exams that might not get a good mark etc etc. :/

yeah, thought I was the only one=[
u know my college gives the results without envelopes, and the people getting U grade they put their results seperate from the others, I hate my college they are awful=( is your college the same??=(
Original post by kiyubi
yeah, thought I was the only one=[
u know my college gives the results without envelopes, and the people getting U grade they put their results seperate from the others, I hate my college they are awful=( is your college the same??=(

Really? I'd hate that, I dunno how my college are doing it tbh - I think they're just in envelopes but I really couldn't say. I hope they are though! Really don't want to see a glimpse of a D or E if the paper is handed to me, :tongue:
Reply 6618
Really? I'd hate that, I dunno how my college are doing it tbh - I think they're just in envelopes but I really couldn't say. I hope they are though! Really don't want to see a glimpse of a D or E if the paper is handed to me, :tongue:

my life is miserable=(
Yeah innit?? Awful grades are sooo depressing, are you in AS or A2
Original post by kiyubi
my life is miserable=(
Yeah innit?? Awful grades are sooo depressing, are you in AS or A2

A2 so it's worse us - we either fail or pass! Yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest