The Student Room Group

Solihull Sixth Form?

Anyone go to Solihull Sixth Form and say what the good and bad things are about it?

Thanks. Very much appreciated :smile:
Yeah I've been there. Good = you can smoke in the common room. Bad = teachers take the pi*s and expect you to do loads of stuff

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
I know people who went and apparently there is a big ass racial divide and the teachers are crap.
I wouldnt go there personally...
I went there and loved it. Yeah there was a huge racial divide ^ but I didn't go to college to worry about which race group I fitted in. The teachers were great although a lot of the good ones have been 'disposed of' under the dictatorship of the new principal. I couldn't compare with any other brum/solihull collges but it was definitely better than the 6th form at my school.
Reply 4
solihull college is better :smile:
The only racial divide I hear of is people talking about the refectory, and how sides are "split" into: white, black, asian, ect.
Is this what you mean? If not I don't know what you're talking about. :confused:
Reply 6
Original post by Dominicque
The only racial divide I hear of is people talking about the refectory, and how sides are "split" into: white, black, asian, ect.
Is this what you mean? If not I don't know what you're talking about. :confused:

WOW really now i regret going there :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending