The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3260
PS3 - Uncharted 3

PC - Skyrim
Reply 3261
LoL (at times)
Xbox - Battlefield 3 (still)

PC - Skyrim (So many mods, so little time)
Finally bought Skyward Sword and i'm about to start it in about 20 minutes, i can't wait.

Mainly, i play Fruit Ninja on the iPad, Temple Run on the iPhone and Harbor Master ( great game by the same developers who made Temple Run).
Playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, MGS HD and Future Soldier at the minute on the Xbox.
Reply 3265
Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC

Damn, between that, Diablo 3 and ToR, I can just say goodbye to doing anything else this summer!
Just got a PS3: Assassin's Creed 2 and Skyrim (though er, I may have temporarily ragequit the latter because I got owned by a mammoth I tried to attack at Level 4). Ezio, so epic! <3
Halfway through Amnesia the Dark Descent
Reply 3268
Ps3 la n.o.i.r.e
Wii: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
PS3: Gran Turismo 5
360: Gears of War 3
PC: Football Manager 2012
Got back into Minecraft after a long break, playing the Hunger Games Survival maps alot!
Currently playing Bioshock 2 on PS3.

It's surprisingly difficult, I was expecting a casual run 'n' gun shooter but the combat in this game is very close to Fallout 3.
Super Mario Bros. on Gameboy Color.
Reply 3273
pokemon black
Just dropped back into Trackmania Nations on PC. On Xbox, have been dabbling in Goldeneye Reloaded, and am always playing Football Manager in some form or another...
Currently sitting with Crackdown 2(I loved the first game. Regardless of the lack of story), SplinterCell Conviction, Guitar Hero 3 and Forza 3. All came in the post yesterday....

God I love Amazon and it's under £10 games. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
The Witcher 2

Fantastic game.
Stronghold 3. Graphics are much better than Stronghold 2 but I was left oddly disappointed if I'm honest...not as quaint as the second one lol.
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (PS3) :whip:
Reply 3279
Max payne 3

And for some reason im compelled to finish my FIFA career mode

13 more years to go lol

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Latest