The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dalek1099
So far today I have eaten 12 chicken nuggets,1 portion of potato wedges and 1 portion of beans.
I plan to eat some sweets and 10 smileys,1 slice of toast and another portion of beans.

I ended up eating Chocolate Fingers,to fulfil my sweet addiction.
Breakfast Bagel, banana, glass of orange juice

Lunch Chicken tikka chunks, mayonnaise and lettuce baguette; pear

Dinner Cold roast chicken with salad and a potato salad.

I fancy a cherry bakewell...
Reply 1522
Breakfast/lunch: A bowl of coco pops with semi skimmed milk.
Snack: Too many lightly salted kettle chips.
Dinner: Most of a pizza (got 2 slices left), was trying to manage to whole thing, but too full.
(edited 11 years ago)
Breakfast: Wetherspoons "Bacon, Sausage and Egg Bloomer Sandwich" - but without the bread. Lol. Oops.
Breakfast: A bagel and cream cheese
Lunch: A stick of celery
Dinner: Will be having a cold meat dinner with salad and a baked potato.

(And profiteroles :colone:)
Had a really bad day so far -

Banana, mcdonalds veggie wrap with chips, strawberry milkshake, mcflurry, 2 hobnobs ... I plan on going to the gym now and having cereal for dinner if I'm hungry then.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Riku
I'm not sure what would be better, having the roast to kick up my immune system, or just go to bed? :confused:

I hope you went to bed after all that, for your sake!

Reply 1527
Original post by itchy and scratchy
I hope you went to bed after all that, for your sake!

I snuggled up on the couch and watched the original Batman movie (Adam West) actually, it had the same therapeutic effects :tongue: thanks for your thoughts all the same. It's not going to happen again. :smile:
Original post by Riku
I snuggled up on the couch and watched the original Batman movie (Adam West) actually, it had the same therapeutic effects :tongue: thanks for your thoughts all the same. It's not going to happen again. :smile:

Even if it does, it doesn't matter :smile: god knows I've had some terrible days where I've just eaten non stop. :hugs:

Today I've had

Breakfast: bacon & fried egg sandwich that my boyfriend made me before he went to work

A packet of Sainsbury's 'healthy' salt and cracked black pepper crisps
A caramel snack-a-jack

& I've just had an onion bagel topped with spring onion and black pepper Philadelphia, plus a bowl of Glorious Skinny butternut squash soup which was amazing :coma:

Might have a bourbon biscuit for pudding.
Reply 1529
I totally blame exams (and the fact that my brain is like WOAHHH JUNK FOOD WHAT IS THIS?... MOREEEE!)

Porridge with 2 squares of chocolate for the lols
Apple
Pitta with lots of chicken. A scone and yoghurt
A cereal bar
A sharing bag of revels :mmm:
8 mini samosas

Never this unhealthy... Proper meals tomorrow :P
Porridge
Banana
Chicken stir fry
Grapefruit
3 ryvita, salad, slice of ham
satsuma
BBQ
profiteroles
tube of fruit pastilles
Porridge
Tesco's Southern Fried Chicken Pasta
Rowntrees Random
Skipped breakfast and then had a big bowl of salad for lunch with rocket, baby spinach, crumbly cheese, baby spring onions, tuna, new potatoes, sweetcorn and olive oil.
Reply 1534
2 weetabix, and muesli (I was hungry) big potato salad with some cured ham and egg. We're out for Italian tonight for gran's birthday. :smile:
Yesterday I ate 300g of Chocolate digestives,2 chicken burgers,1 portion: of potatoes and beans and 2 Yorkshire puddings.
Thusfar:
- Activia Raspberry yoghurt with 30g Cornflakes
- 1/3 of a cranberry flapjack from Graze
- 200ml skimmed milk with milkshake powder
- 125g pack of sliced chicken
- Pack of sour cream and chive pretzels
- a square of Galaxy Cookie Crumble
- 100g fromage frais
- 2 mugs of tea
- a punnet of plum tomatoes

Not finished yet. Got some cider waiting for me in the fridge (Kopparberg, heaven!) and pasta with marinated artichokes. Yummy! I'll undoubtedly have more snacks too. I'm such a grazer!
Porridge with cinnamon.
Celery.
Fish finger & tartar sauce sandwich. Might add sriracha sauce next time.
I've had some garlic bread from a baguette, and a handful of gummy sweeties. Defrosting some chicken for fajitas tonight though!
Packet of crisps and made a milkshake of 2 bananas, milk and a load of vanilla ice cream, it's too ****ing hot to eat anything :lol:

Latest