The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9940
What do you think of these for £28?

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9941
Original post by gimboid
What do you think of these for £28?

Look great! But maybe try and get a more expensive pair that will last a bit a bit longer?
Original post by 99price
Guys
Has anyone bought Ray Bans off this website?
http://www.raybansuksunglasses.co.uk

they seem ridiculously cheap- are they fakes?

They're fake.

Probably good fakes though. If you look at Youtube videos of people comparing their real ones to fake ones it's like: "yeah, if I get my electron microscope out and look at this at 45.356 degree angle there's notch there.".
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by 99price
Guys

they look to be based in america and the Ts&Cs refer to a different url, probably best to avoid
Original post by 99price
Guys

They'll be fake, but good quality. I got some a few weeks ago for about £20 which i knew would be fake - i just wanted them for a weekend in amsterdam. Look legit and came with a case/glasses wipe all branded too. Luckily i didn't spend any more, as they're now smashed and lying at the bottom of a canal in Amsterdam after the first night.
Reply 9945
Finally I can enjoy the weather without studying and exams :colone:

Got these:

Also got the shorts in sky blue but they're not on the website. They fit really well, comfy and slim but not too slim. I'm kind of preferring knee-length shorts lately tbh.
Reply 9946

It's a lot bluer in person. What colours could go with that besides maybe white and grey?
Reply 9947
does anybody know of outlet shops in london I need trainers but they have to cheap and still look quality
Reply 9948
5 panel caps anyone?
Just got my first oxford shirt delivered (from asos) and it's really creased from the journey. What'd the best way to take care of an oxford shirt to leave it crease free?

thanks
Original post by joestevens2092
Just got my first oxford shirt delivered (from asos) and it's really creased from the journey. What'd the best way to take care of an oxford shirt to leave it crease free?

thanks

Ironing/tumble drying.
Reply 9951
I'm not ranting here as I actually quite like some of them, but what's with every shop stocking short sleeve shirts in Aztec print etc this summer ?, I guess it's just the usual topman fad which is out of date in a couple months
Good brands for boat shoes? Apart from the obvious Sperry and Sebago
Original post by Entrepreneur123

Timberland

The question would be if you know Sperry and Sebago are decent quality. why are you going elsewhere? Style? Price?

Aside from Timberland, try Chatham. They do really nice boat shoes, and for under £50 if you shop about.
Reply 9956
Original post by cgvince
I'm not ranting here as I actually quite like some of them, but what's with every shop stocking short sleeve shirts in Aztec print etc this summer ?, I guess it's just the usual topman fad which is out of date in a couple months

Well the Aztec stuff is mostly Topman/River Island, but prints in general are the current big thing in fashion.

H by Hudson are pretty good.
I detest boat shoes.

Original post by cgvince
fad which is out of date in a couple months
Welcome to the fashion thread.

but yeah, not really into any of this aztec rubbish.
Hello!

Where's the best place on the high street (don't want to order online) to get shorts? At least knee length, don't want them to be shorter than that.

Also what are your thoughts on these: http://www.schuh.co.uk/mens-navy-converse-ctas-premium-ox/3412005870

3412005870ex_main.jpg
Reply 9959
Rayban 2140 or 2132?

Black or Tortoise shell?

I really cannot decide! ARGH!

Latest

Trending

Trending