The Student Room Group

UEA/Manchester foundation pharmacy

Hey Guys
I have firmed Manchester and put UEA as my insurance.. I was just wondering if I do miss out by like a grade or so on what are the chances of these universities letting me to join their foundation course instead ? I was predicted ABB and both the universities have asked for AAB..
Reply 1
Original post by godknows
Hey Guys
I have firmed Manchester and put UEA as my insurance.. I was just wondering if I do miss out by like a grade or so on what are the chances of these universities letting me to join their foundation course instead ? I was predicted ABB and both the universities have asked for AAB..

if i were to get abb instead of aab have i go no chance of getting into manchester?
Reply 2
Original post by rss.914
if i were to get abb instead of aab have i go no chance of getting into manchester?

I have no clue .. I am wondering about the same myself..
Reply 3
ahhh i see, they say different things to different people
Reply 4
Original post by godknows
Hey Guys

I would say, you have a chance as it depends on the numbers at the end of the day. I think you would still secure a place but that's my gut feeling :smile:
Reply 5
I do the foundation course at UEA. Might be best just to email them and ask. You might be "overqualified" with those grades though. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending