The Student Room Group

Info 1. AQA ICT 25th May.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by thairshan
I have a feeling the long 20 markers for unit 2 might be about

Factors affecting ict - CULTURAL. legal social economic environmental all of that boring stuff
and
Health and safety/ecommorce

Last year for my INFO2 it was all about legislation, so I can't imagine it would be that again...
good luck! :smile:
is there no unofficial mark scheme for ICT info 1??
Reply 102
my teacher is an examiner i will ask him about whether he can get a mark scheme by logging in today and if he does i will upload it later on today and the jan 2012 paper for unit 2
Reply 103
my teacher is an examiner i will ask him about whether he can get a mark scheme by logging in today and if he does i will upload it later on today and the jan 2012 paper for unit 2

thank you!

You are a total legend if you can get the mark scheme! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Does anyone have any help guides or anything for info 2?
Reply 106
Original post by FareedPatel
You are a total legend if you can get the mark scheme! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately my teacher didnt mark the exam this year but i do have some useful material for you to revise from like example essays etc and the January 2012 qp and mark scheme.
Reply 107
If anyone wants notes or useful revision material pm me with your email address and will send documents ASAP i also have january 2012 Question paper and mark scheme!!!
Reply 108
I think info 1 was great!
The 16 marker had plenty to write about and the 20 marker allowed you to look at many different input devices. I kinda split mine into business/industry use, home use, disability and out and about.

As for info 2 it could be harder, however if you know your stuff you should be fine.
I think it would be wise to be up to be up to date on the latest technology news :redface:
Reply 109
Hey guy's I started college this year and I am sitting the AQA ICT INFO1 exam in Januray, I understand the 6 main topics to revise which seems fairly straight forward, on the other hand I am struggling to device the sample work for the exam :frown:. The teacher is making us base the sample work on creating a website for the client. Has anyone got any links for this type of sample work or any help in general. :smile:
Original post by Aaqil
INFO1 Revision Guide_2010.pdf

This is the attachment that has all the topics for info 1. I advise u to read the analysis, Design of solutions, Implementation, Testing and Lastly evaluvation. These stuff will come up in the exam and they do worth a lot of marks. I have a presentation which has these topics as well but I can't upload it becuase It is not allowing me to. I can send these presentation to u if u want them. Just write down ur emails so that i can send it to u.

if you dont mind me asking have you still got your as level info 1 coursework?

Quick Reply

Latest