The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Can't wait to watch this tonight!!!
Reply 1581
Balls deep in love with that episode. Just wish my copy was HD so I could see the action better.

Spoiler

Brilliant episode.
Reply 1583
A bit disappointed by that episode in all honesty, it was still good but I don't think it lived up to expectations, although I'm probably just being over critical having only read the Battle of the Blackwater last week.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1584
Amazing episode

Spoiler

Reply 1585
Original post by Deshi
Spoiler that!!

why? it was said so in episode 8.

Anyways looking forward to the last episode!

Would be great if the could make a movie out of this somehow! :smile:
Reply 1586
Original post by newhope
why? it was said so in episode 8.

Anyways looking forward to the last episode!

Would be great if the could make a movie out of this somehow! :smile:

Errr because it ruins the end of the latest episode.... Give people half a chance to watch it before blurting the end out!
Reply 1587
Original post by uxa595

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Nickini
A bit disappointed by that episode in all honesty, it was still good but I don't think it lived up to expectations, although I'm probably just being over critical having only read the Battle of the Blackwater last week.

Spoiler

Spoiler

This was one of about 3 or 4 episodes so far that I'd call great, and worthy of the praise that gets lavished upon the show.
Original post by Logi

Spoiler

The ex Lord Commander was sent to the Wall. It was the King's Guard (forget the name) who is always with Geoffrey, the one who beats up Sansa in the Hall.

My hunch is that he was instructed to do so by Censai. Otherwise... who knows. maybe he's just bitter.
Reply 1590
Original post by concubine

Spoiler

Spoiler

Avoiding this thread for another few hours! :frown: Come on GoT air in the UK already! </3
This episode was amaaaazing.
Reply 1593
Original post by ALazyThracian
Avoiding this thread for another few hours! :frown: Come on GoT air in the UK already! </3

I can't watch it until the 10 past midnight repeat :frown: Stupid younger siblings aren't in bed at 9 o'clock :angry:
Reply 1594
Original post by Harley
I can't watch it until the 10 past midnight repeat :frown: Stupid younger siblings aren't in bed at 9 o'clock :angry:

Lolol.

Torrents in HD + a 100mbit connection :wink:
Reply 1595
Original post by uxa595
Lolol.

Torrents in HD + a 100mbit connection :wink:

that's the way i role too ahha, just downloaded it lol:smile:
Reply 1596
Original post by James4d
The ex Lord Commander was sent to the Wall. It was the King's Guard (forget the name) who is always with Geoffrey, the one who beats up Sansa in the Hall.

My hunch is that he was instructed to do so by Censai. Otherwise... who knows. maybe he's just bitter.

Spoiler

What. An. Episode.
just brilliant from start to finish...a
t times this season has threatened to sink under the growing weight of its multiple story-lines but Blackwater rectified that by ignoring everything else in favour of telling us one tense, terrible tale as Stannis and his fleet finally arrived at King's Landing
can't believe the season is already coming to an end :frown:
The series finale will be 70 minutes long.:woo:
I'm downloading this mofo right now. It's airing a bit later but these days I don't seem to get the living room to myself so i'm downloading to watch anywhere in my house. Else I have to constantly hold the remote incase of a random sex scene. HBO loooove unnecessary sex and titillation. The amount of boobs on display in this series... :no:

Latest

Trending

Trending