The Student Room Group

Has anyone famous attended your school?

Scroll to see replies

Harry Potter
Brian Jones from the rolling stones went to my school I went to for sixth form, we had an award named after him. And we had the guy who plays Peter in the Narnia films go to the sixth form of my previous school :tongue:
Original post by Miracle Day
Lol, never expected her to take Biology

lol. She is smarter than you might think. We went to an all girls grammer school. So she is pretty smart. :biggrin:
Alesha Dixon! Also, Tom Lewis the golfer who won best amateur at the Open last year was in my class. Nick Faldo also went to the school round the corner from me. Clearly our town has a lot of golfing talent....
Reply 1024
Original post by Sheikh {/} Nykaa
loooool...I went to the mount which is a girls school...if male footballers went to ElizM_94's school then Amy must have gone there before or after coming to mine :smile:

Yeah she got kicked out of many school lol. She went to mine and another school in the area too within one year. :smile: LOL rebel.
Reply 1025
lets get this thread up and running.
I used to sit next to conor maynard during science in year 10 and 11, he did that song 'can't say no'
Reply 1027
Original post by tillytots
I used to sit next to conor maynard during science in year 10 and 11, he did that song 'can't say no'

did he used to sing all the time in science then?
Original post by hbk4894
did he used to sing all the time in science then?

Not really. He did a bit but he did all our end of year assemblies etc
Reply 1029
WES BROWN LOL. He plays for Sunderland now. Burnage high school.
Reply 1030
James Beattie went to my old primary school!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
David Beckham and (Sir) Jonathan Ive :wink: Apparantly some of my teachers when I was there remembered one or the other...
Reply 1032
Original post by maemg
Lord Voldemort and Harry Potter both went to my school but dropped out in their last year...does that still count??

FOOOL! Voldemort didn't drop out in his last year! Ignorant people like you deserve to be a muggle!
Person who threw a pie at rupert murdoch :P
Richard hammond,William hague and Bruce Oldfield (fashion designer)
Joseph Morgan, aka Klaus from the Vampire Diaries :biggrin: I was amazed when I found out, apparently he was in the year above my cousin.
Paolo Nutini sp?

I wouldn't say he was an A lister but I can't be picky

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1037
Matt Edmondson from T4, Radio 1 etc went to my school, and in September I'll be going to the college he went too!
PETER CROUCH and STEVE MC QUEEN and RICK WAKEMAN; Came to my school :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Someone from Newcastle United went to my high school, I can't remember his name though... clearly not that famous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending