The Student Room Group

I'm the exam fairy, I'll grant you whatever grade you want

Scroll to see replies

Will have to be straight A*s for me, I have high hopes for the future! Although I guess I'd settle for a B in Spanish
Firstly, how the heck can he grant you a grade? This is just silly supersition. To prove it false, I have an History exam in the 12th of June. And I need to get a C grade in Maths. I ask that you bring me those grades. If that doesn't happen, then this is a false thing in which you are being misled too. And my grade for the English one should be a A*.

Of course, this will never happen as he can't actually grant or give you the gifts of your grades. It is just nothing. Being Misled, you will have to work hard. Nothing like that comes so easy.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 162
I want AAB please, thanks :smile:
Reply 163
B in Geography and Food and C in psychology would be AMAZING :smile:
Reply 164
A A A A in Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Maths please :biggrin: then again, i'll be happy with a B in Maths haha
Reply 165
Original post by The Marshall
Firstly, how the heck can he grant you a grade? This is just silly supersition. To prove it false, I have an History exam in the 12th of June. And I need to get a C grade in Maths. I ask that you bring me those grades. If that doesn't happen, then this is a false thing in which you are being misled too. And my grade for the English one should be a A*.

Of course, this will never happen as he can't actually grant or give you the gifts.

Reply 166
An A in English Language and Literature please! :adore:
Reply 167
If you could give me 3 A*s that would be cracking, my Econ teacher promised to take the entire class out to the pub if I got all A*s! No pressure..
Reply 168
A A A A in Chemistry, Biology, History, Maths AS please. I wouldn't mind for a B in Maths :smile:
i wish this was real. well of course i'm going to say all A's because why would i wish for less! but i really want A-r.e B- scoiology B-psychology C-english sooo baddd :frown:
A*A*A* please :smile:
Original post by Sheep
did 1 days revision before exams

got bunch of A and Bs

didnt care much about getting anything above Cs

who needs exam fairy anyway lolol

Post 2000 times more to become a hardened troll.
The most counterproductive threads on TSR are ones about grade predictions or wishful thinking, just bloody go and revise! Even this post is counterproductive....
Reply 173
An A in English business French and spanish and a C in maths

I will need a magical miracle-granting fairy to achieve these though, especially considering I only revised a few hours for each subject and my exams have gone pretty poorly so far, the fact I have my business exam in the morning and I'm still on Facebook and TSR having done nothing proves it all....

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
I'll have AAB thanks.
So I can move up to Scotland.
Procrastination rulessss!!!!!!!!
Reply 175
an A in biology, an A in chemisry, a C in maths and a B in english ......:biggrin:
Reply 176
Aaah, if only this would actually work :sigh:
Reply 177
Can't wait till my exams are over, seriously stressed out. Just got one more left then I'm free :biggrin:
And I will be able to spend more time with my family, rather then my head through the computer.
Best of luck guys, I hope you get what you intend to get or better.

Seriously need a B and above xD
Reply 178
AAC!
Reply 179
AAA!

Quick Reply