The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2320
Moonrise Kingdom - 8.5/10
I had a ball. :cool: I have a particular fondness for symmetry/meticulously balanced films...
I can't really put my finger on and specific reasons yet, but I thought Edward Norton was wicked in his role.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2321
Original post by Spoiltteenbrat
thank you but no I am not a reviewer, too lazy to type long reviews :tongue:

Anyways, I would recommend "My Sassy girl" the korean movie, you will enjoy it for sure.

It was too weird for me, but I enjoyed it non the less...
Interstate 60; loved it - 8/10
Requiem for a dream - 9/10. One of my favourite's.
funny, the second spoiler is my favourite part of the film, even though it's the most awkward one. there's too many characters, not enough humour, and not enough classic rock music to make this wes' best.
Original post by amyshamblesxx

Going to be watching that tonight as I was recommended to see it after watching The Machinist. :redface:
just watched Warrior...brilliant movie even better then rocky imo...solid 8.5/10 :smile:

Original post by ThatGuyPsy
Going to be watching that tonight as I was recommended to see it after watching The Machinist. :redface:

deffo in my top 5 films of all time, such a brilliantly trippy film and i sometimes wonder why jared leto doesn't do more films (probably because 30stm take up most of his time)
No way! That's my favourite film too! :awesome: Along with Disney's Alice in Wonderland, of course! :daydreaming:
The Lovely Bones. 8/10
Memento - 9/10
Prometheus = 9/10
'The Hunger Games' was my last...8 out of 10.
The Dictator 6/10. Some of the jokes were quite funny but the rest just made me smirk. On top of that I'd say you'd need background knowledge on some of the jokes as they are quite political.
The Kids Are Alright. 9/10

Annette Bening was magnificent. The cast complimented the depth of the characters so well. I think it may be the best written film i've seen in a long time.
Apocalypse Now (Redux) - 9/10
Black Hawk Down. 10/10. Possibly my favourite film, it gets to me every single time
Reply 2336
Juno

Definitely worth watching
Left me feeling very hopeful!
The Dictator - It didn’t live up to the hype: 5/10

Men in Black 3 - Surprisingly good: 8/10

xx
Reply 2338
Be Kind, Rewind - 5/10
It had a few charming little moments, but on the whole I was just a bit bored with it - once they were going along with the remakes, nothing much else happened. I've never actually seen Ghostbusters so, according to my brother, this is why I didn't find it as hilarious as he did.
MIB 3 - 6/10.
Brought back many memories but I really hope this is the last one. The ending was really nice though and it ties in with J and K's relationship really well.

Quick Reply

Latest