The Student Room Group

OCR Source Of Law exam 30th May 2012

Hi,

so basically I'm just wanting to know what people put for their answers (if you chose to do the delegated legislation question)

:smile:
Original post by sincerelyhannah
Hi,

so basically I'm just wanting to know what people put for their answers (if you chose to do the delegated legislation question)

:smile:

First question on law reform i stated that

its composed of 5 members, from either the judiciary, legal proffession or legal acedemics, created by Parliament to reform the law. Under the Law commissions Act 1965 the functions are to ;simply, repeal, group, remove inconcistancy ect.

Then i stated about thier other function to advice other law reform bodies (as referred to the source)

Then i wrote about the working paper, then statue bill to be passed by Parliament

Then i wrote a bit about repeal, codification and concilidation, and gave an example of codification...

This was my first part 2(a i)
I basically stated the same thing.
However, I put that the Law Commission was made up of a chairman, who is usually a High Court Judge and 4 other commisioners, there are also support staff to assist with the research and 4 Parliamentary Draftsmen who help with the drafting of the proposed bills.

I spoke about codification and consolidation and the fact they 'tidy' up the law and referred to the same thing in the source.

What did you do for your part B?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending