The Student Room Group

Senior Physics Challenge 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
oh... I don't think that's the case, mucgoo.
I'm very clear about doing physics, and that's the reason why I got the chance to take the test - out of everyone who wanted to do it.
Reply 21
just out of interest what maths modules have people done so far who get on (or are doing this june)?

for reference
C1 C2 (C3) (C4) M1 (M2) S1 (D1) FP1
brackets are ones this june
thanks
Reply 22
C1/2,FP1,S/M/D1
How are you doing so many. Self studying?
Reply 23
nope, we just have a great maths teacher(s) all in class. :smile:
Reply 24
That's impressive. What are you planning to do next year with only 3 modules left to finish?
I just need to get FP1 out of the way then can start on that lovely booklet which without C3/4 it seems is going too be much harder from whats been said.

Also does anyone have any idea where we're staying. I've got the impression we're hosted by various colleges and meet up each day?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
probably do a few extra for the hell of it,, and just take it easy and do lots of extra practicals that look fun, even with c3/4 some of that booklet looks a bit complicated :frown: yeah I think we get placed in different colleges and then meet up.
Reply 26
hey powerhouse, I'm doing exactly the same modules except that I'm doing D2 instead of M2. I'll be doing M2 next year.
Has anyone received an email to confirm that they have received the letter?
Reply 27
Nothing yet. It was reply by the 11th so I'll doubt they'll do anything till then or they've received everyone's replies.
Reply 28
They say in the letter that unless they receive the paper copy by the 11th, they will offer your place to another student. I am a bit worried that I might have sent it to the wrong address or that there is a problem with the delivery of the letter.
Reply 29
I haven't got anything either. Don't worry.

http://library.thinkquest.org/C007571/english/advance/background2.htm
How are you expected too just realise that. The calculus used is M2 level apart from anything else.
Reply 30
For ex 1.3
T=2rt(10)/7*rt(Xo) all over sintheta
?
It give me the right answer when I check against SUVAT's for theta=90
Reply 31
So which college are you all staying at?
Reply 32
Corpus Christi here, Red group.
Reply 33
Original post by pzennyt
Corpus Christi here, Red group.

I'm at Robinson.

:five: I'm red group too
Reply 34
St. John's College, red group as well
Reply 35
Corpus and blue.
Anyone getting the kings cross train? Or better yet Portsmouth-Waterloo line.
Reply 36
Yep: Getting on at Woking.
Reply 37
I'll probably be on the trains that arrives at Waterloo at 15:14 if you want to meet on the train?
Reply 38
Robinson Red :cool:

Train organising can be done closer to the date.
Reply 39
Has anyone read the quantum primer btw?

Mind****ing stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending