The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Law firmers 2012

Hello,

anyone out there who has firmed for this or law/language courses? Think it would be pretty cool to talk and create some hype for September :smile: any friends we make before we get there can only help, right?

Will

Scroll to see replies

:hello: LLB Law here
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Good choice people! Best course at the best uni ever! Be prepared to work extremely hard though!
Reply 3
Law and Criminology here but might transfer to just a pure Law LLB :smile:
Reply 4
ME!
Reply 5
Hey guys! :smile: You all excited?
Reply 6
Original post by 3309will
Hey guys! :smile: You all excited?

yeh! if i get in...

what's your offer btw ?
Reply 7
Original post by tdkr
yeh! if i get in...

what's your offer btw ?

for Law with German I got AAB or A*AC with at least B in German, what about you? Are you going for the same course or for straight Law?
Reply 8
for Law with German I got AAB or A*AC with at least B in German, what about you? Are you going for the same course or for straight Law?

straight law, AAA/A*AB :smile: maybe we'll bump into each other in sheff lol
Reply 9
Original post by tdkr
straight law, AAA/A*AB :smile: maybe we'll bump into each other in sheff lol

PM sent :smile:
Reply 10
I'm starting Law and Criminology in September too. REALLY can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 11
LLB law and criminologyyyyy! :smile:
Reply 12
4 Months and we'll be there! :biggrin: Where has everyone put for their accomodation etc.?
Reply 13
4 Months and we'll be there! :biggrin: Where has everyone put for their accomodation etc.?

I still haven't put my accommodation down! I can't decide because when i went to the open day, I missed the accommodation tour ow :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by kaff
I still haven't put my accommodation down! I can't decide because when i went to the open day, I missed the accommodation tour ow :frown:

Ahhhh. Well Endcliffe is the larger of the two, and I have heard from people i know who are in their first year there now, the most lively. Don't know if this helps or not... Haha. BUt they are both really nice and the rooms are modern and a lot lot better than most.

will
Reply 15
Hey! Law with French here, firmed with a conditional of AAB (at least B in French) or A*AC
I've applied for Endcliffe accommodation.
Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 16
Be sure to apply to the Innocence Project within the law school next year if you get in. I am a case manager next year and the project is an invaluable, interesting and very worthy cause that has the added bonus of also looking good on any CV. Hope to see you people in Bart House come September! Good luck :yy:
Reply 17
I definitely want to do the innocence project, looks so interesting!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 18
From the US, starting LLB Law! :smile:
LLB Law this sept :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending