The Student Room Group

How many GCSE's did you take/ are you taking?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
10 GCSEs, 1 BTEC (compulsory) and an FSMQ in Add Maths (providing I get an A overall in my GCSE, which it looks like I'm going to)
I did 11 in total :smile:
English Language, English Literature, Additional Science, Core Science, Maths, IT, Religous studies and Citizenship, then you have your three options, I picked History, Spanish and Hospitatlity and catering (one subject). That's 11, but you also have the option to do full course GCSE's for Citizenship and Religous Studies, which basically gives you more exams but a more respected GCSE at the end of it, my school does PE but we don't get a qualification out of that.
Reply 103
I've got Maths, English Language, English Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, French, Geography, Art, Ict, Maths(IGCSE), 1/2 RE and 1/2 ICT

I also did P.E early, then there's all the Alan Tests, PFL and Functional Skills which every one has I think

So full ones I Have 13
I'd have 15 and 1/2 if i added them all together I think?
Nine. It was the min/max at my school unless you took an after school course in law or additional mathematics.
I did 16 GCSE's, an AS level and some equivalent things. Its not helped me at college, as long as you have english and maths and a selection of others they are happy
Reply 106
Original post by star10159
Do 500, thats what all the cool kids are doing.

Hahahahaha

I'm doing 12 GCSEs but two of them are RE :tongue: And I'm doing Additional Maths as well :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
11 :smile: plus a diploma in ict!
Reply 108
14 GCSEs, 4 early.
Reply 109
11! And I thought I had it bad!

Quick Reply

Latest