The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Uni Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DoubleNegative
Me too!! :biggrin: But I'm in Ferens Hall. The total count for psychologists on this forum is five now. :P

and you're all in the lawns!!! i havent come across many people doing psy yet :frown:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2561
Original post by megvond18
i'll be doing psy also :smile:

Me too!! :biggrin: But I'm in Ferens Hall. The total count for psychologists on this forum is five now. :P

Looking forward to meeting you both :smile:
Original post by Emilyhr

likewise :smile: :smile:
and you're all in the lawns!!! i havent come across many people doing psy yet :frown:

Tell me about it. I've been on here for months looking for others, but everyone I've found so far has appeared really recently. :')

Original post by Emilyhr

Same here, only a few short months now. :smile:
Tell me about it. I've been on here for months looking for others, but everyone I've found so far has appeared really recently. :')

Same here, only a few short months now. :smile:

im glad you're all emerging, was starting to think i'd be on my lonesome haha...cant believe how fast the time is going...crazy!!!
im glad you're all emerging, was starting to think i'd be on my lonesome haha...cant believe how fast the time is going...crazy!!!

Lol I know, I've felt so alone for a long time now. :') Yeah, I can't believe it's June already! Only three months now. :s-smilie:
Lol I know, I've felt so alone for a long time now. :') Yeah, I can't believe it's June already! Only three months now. :s-smilie:

haha :biggrin: i know xD it only feels like yesterday i was waiting for the offers to come through on UCAS!!
Original post by hayjes02
Lol, I really can't play tennis for toffee, but if you ever fancy a game that's more fetch and a chat, I'm up for it anytime :biggrin:

yeah Id be game for that..... the only tennis I have ever played is with my sisters at filey when we would go with my grandparents on holiday :smile:

what sort of hobbies are you into?? just wondering that Ill fit in with everyone because somedays I can be really outgoing and then for an odd few days a month I can be a social recluse :s-smilie:

Im doing psych.... but I'll be in Thwaite hall
Original post by gingeramy22
yeah Id be game for that..... the only tennis I have ever played is with my sisters at filey when we would go with my grandparents on holiday :smile:

what sort of hobbies are you into?? just wondering that Ill fit in with everyone because somedays I can be really outgoing and then for an odd few days a month I can be a social recluse :s-smilie:

Oh don't worry I'm the same, some times I'm really chatty and other times I'll be randomly shy and just want to sleep for several hours :biggrin:

I like being outside just sitting and watching the world, I love camping, I like art but wasn't good enough to do it at degree so dropped it after year 12, although I'm pretty much game for most things providing I'm in a good mood.

What sort of things are you into?
Oh don't worry I'm the same, some times I'm really chatty and other times I'll be randomly shy and just want to sleep for several hours :biggrin:

I like being outside just sitting and watching the world, I love camping, I like art but wasn't good enough to do it at degree so dropped it after year 12, although I'm pretty much game for most things providing I'm in a good mood.

What sort of things are you into?

Basically the same, but i was never really good at art im just good at doodling in a school book instead of listening to the teachers :smile: and I love camping but most of my mates atm are too up themselves to go.... If they can't have hair straightners they can't survive :P

and I mainly just like hanging out with friends, we never have any money so we would always go for walks or down to the local lake and sit for hours. Im Also up for most things I like to try out new experiences aslong as it doesn't involve heights or spiders!!!! :colondollar:
Original post by gingeramy22
Basically the same, but i was never really good at art im just good at doodling in a school book instead of listening to the teachers :smile: and I love camping but most of my mates atm are too up themselves to go.... If they can't have hair straightners they can't survive :P

and I mainly just like hanging out with friends, we never have any money so we would always go for walks or down to the local lake and sit for hours. Im Also up for most things I like to try out new experiences aslong as it doesn't involve heights or spiders!!!! :colondollar:

Hehe, unfortunately my friends are like that too. Don't even get me started on heights, when I was a scout I thought it'd be a great idea to go on the walking weekend...until we got halfway up the hill on a cliff face...and I forced the whole group to go a completely different way just to avoid the cliff face. :biggrin:
Reply 2572
I'm in Ferens Hall central block (en-suite) Anybody else???

Apparently Ferens is the oldest one, haunted, in a hotel corridor style not little flats... I'm not looking forward to this! However apparently it's where all the crazy people are so here's hoping! :cool:
Original post by _RobynMeadwell
I'm in Ferens Hall central block (en-suite) Anybody else???

Apparently Ferens is the oldest one, haunted, in a hotel corridor style not little flats... I'm not looking forward to this! However apparently it's where all the crazy people are so here's hoping! :cool:

Me too!! :biggrin: M43A, I think that's the central block? :s-smilie:

Really? That sounds awesome! If that's what they say, I'll be right at home. My signature says it all. :P
Hehe, unfortunately my friends are like that too. Don't even get me started on heights, when I was a scout I thought it'd be a great idea to go on the walking weekend...until we got halfway up the hill on a cliff face...and I forced the whole group to go a completely different way just to avoid the cliff face. :biggrin:

haha, I had to do climbing for my P.E GCSE. I did a few walls and I was okay apart from trembling and my palms swetting :smile: but then we went onto some more difficult walls and I sat at the bottom of one of them and looked up and thaught I was going to faint....the Instructor told me to sit the next few walls out :redface: however though I really liked the absailing part of the course :biggrin:
Original post by Emilyhr
I'm in 'LAMBTD21A' :smile:

Is that in Block D?
Reply 2576
Original post by TJBeaver13
Is that in Block D?

Well I assumed the D meant block D. But then the A could mean block A.. How did you work yours out?
Reply 2577
Original post by Emilyhr
Well I assumed the D meant block D. But then the A could mean block A.. How did you work yours out?

The A at the end refers to when the rooms used to be shared according to what people posted last year, so that's kind of irrelevent now, LAMBTD21A is Lambert Block D room 21 :smile:
Reply 2578
Original post by .gina
The A at the end refers to when the rooms used to be shared according to what people posted last year, so that's kind of irrelevent now, LAMBTD21A is Lambert Block D room 21 :smile:

Ohh it makes sense now! Thanks a lot :smile:
Me too!! :biggrin: M43A, I think that's the central block? :s-smilie:

Really? That sounds awesome! If that's what they say, I'll be right at home. My signature says it all. :P

Hiyyya, I'm in M25A :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest