The Student Room Group

suddenly struggling to revise

been revising fine during the week at uni, yet came home for the weekend to housesit (parents on holiday) and struggling to revise....any tips?

and not being at home that's the problem, cam home last week as my laptop died and had no problems revising aside from the issuing of trying to sort out my new laptop at the same time
(edited 11 years ago)
Try to go to a room away from distractions and think of some sort of motivation e.g: getting a nice degree and graduating?
Reply 2
You could always go to a local library if you have one near your house?
Go to a quiet room, put all possible distractions in another room in a drawer/cupboard etc. have a coffee and keep a goal in mind, works for me

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Original post by subjectman10
Try to go to a room away from distractions and think of some sort of motivation e.g: getting a nice degree and graduating?

3 years Ill graduate so not a motivation......an I'm not distracted, theres less distractions are home than at uni, there I'm revising with a computer right in front of me, and theres nothing else I want to do, its not just revising I'm struggling to focus on anything really might just be tired...:frown:
go to sleep then wake up nice and fresh?
Reply 6
having no problems today, think the problem was me massivly oversleeping yesterday....and being hungover the day before
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
I'm in the library and i still find it hard to revise, i mean look at me i'm on TSR
Original post by stubear
been revising fine during the week at uni, yet came home for the weekend to housesit (parents on holiday) and struggling to revise....any tips?

and not being at home that's the problem, cam home last week as my laptop died and had no problems revising aside from the issuing of trying to sort out my new laptop at the same time

Any tips ?
lol take a good long look at this. 'tis amazing (actually my friend just created it :smile: )

http://www.squidoo.com/top-ten-tips-to-exam-success

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending